Your pandora has been shipped

Just got my shipping confirmation for my Premium order.

OPT keeps their word. Craig said that the premium orders are going to be shipped in seven days, and that's exactly what happened. I'm excited, but I can't show it right now because it's eight AM here and I'm tired.

I should get it within one or two days, assuming it doesn't get caught by customs. I'll try to write a review when I get it.

Thank goodness Notaz updated his PSx emulator so I can play all my FF games. ;)

OPT keeps their word. Craig said that the premium orders are going to be shipped in seven days, and that's exactly what happened. I'm excited, but I can't show it right now because it's eight AM here and I'm tired.

I should get it within one or two days, assuming it doesn't get caught by customs. I'll try to write a review when I get it.

Congratulations. I just tried out FF IX myself. It ran a bit slow and stuttered a bit, but it does look absolutely stunning on that screen.

Now, I'm in need of bigger SD cards. I don't have enough to hold my PSX archive :(

Congratulations. I just tried out FF IX myself. It ran a bit slow and stuttered a bit, but it does look absolutely stunning on that screen.

Now, I'm in need of bigger SD cards. I don't have enough to hold my PSX archive :(

R5 was released a few days ago. Have you tried that one out?

Besides, he's working on performance improvements now (hahah!), so I'll bet that if the only problem with FFIX is that it runs slow, it'll pick up very soon, and it could possibly run at stock speed, or 600MHz. Several games do already.

Cool! When did you send your upgrade/order email (and which was it?) I'm still waiting on my shipment email... I hope they didn't take too many orders!

R5 was released a few days ago. Have you tried that one out?

Besides, he's working on performance improvements now (hahah!), so I'll bet that if the only problem with FFIX is that it runs slow, it'll pick up very soon, and it could possibly run at stock speed, or 600MHz. Several games do already.
Yes, that was R5. I didn't bother to clock it higher though, so it was probably running only at 500MHz. Should run pretty good when overclocked a bit...wait...let's just give it a spin... Arghh can't skip movies... Ok, just gave it a try at 700 MHz. It occasionally slows down a bit during combat animations but otherwise it runs perfect.

Cool! When did you send your upgrade/order email (and which was it?) I'm still waiting on my shipment email... I hope they didn't take too many orders!

I got my confirmation email from OPT on the 28th, but ordered the day before (the first day premiums opened). It was a separate order, not an upgrade. So I'm getting two Pandoras, one a batch 2 and one a premium order. I'm gonna keep whichever one is better. :p

Oh, and I got my shipping confirmation at around 2:30 PST. Just so ya know. ;)

I got my confirmation email from OPT on the 28th, but ordered the day before (the first day premiums opened). It was a separate order, not an upgrade. So I'm getting two Pandoras, one a batch 2 and one a premium order. I'm gonna keep whichever one is better. :p

My situation is the same, but I'm giving my one to my missus and mine is batch 1. Nothing says I love you more then an OpenPandora!!!

I ordered on the 28th and got my shipping confirmation today at 11.59am

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah ok. I got an invoice and sent payment on the 30th, got an email saying payment received yesterday... So maybe today if I'm lucky. :)

Got that happy email from Jacquelyn today!
I'm happy for you and all, but haven't you ordered like a bajillion units? So which happy email is this?

EDIT: Sorry, misread one of your earlier posts talking about you #14 unit as saying you had orderedd >= 14 units. LOL.

well, guys... I recieved my shipping notice on Jan 17th, 10 business days and 13 calendar days ago. Still no Pandora.

How long do you think I should wait before e-mailing and asking for a tracking number, to see if it's hung up in customs or something? It shipped Airmail from UK to Texas.

airmail could be very long... (up to 1 month)

anyway, get your pandora quickly, i'm in a hurry for your painting homebrew^^ :p

( http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51981-painting-homebrew-for-pandora/page__p__813368 )

Has anyone gotten a shipment e-mail that wasn't an 'express' order lately? I want to know where in the queue we are. I'm 850-950 and still no e-mail yet.

Has anyone gotten a shipment e-mail that wasn't an 'express' order lately? I want to know where in the queue we are. I'm 850-950 and still no e-mail yet.

I should be on 580-680 place in Craig's queue but no shipment email yet. :(

So I dont understand why I didnt received email & Pandora if there should be 1600 Pandoras out (according to official Production status). :(

I should be on 580-680 place in Craig's queue but no shipment email yet. :(

So I dont understand why I didnt received email & Pandora if there should be 1600 Pandoras out (according to official Production status). :(

Well, the most likely here is that you have been given an inaccurate queue number. They are quite variable in their accuracy. Do you have the original mail that you got after ordering? If you check the time it was sent (date, time in UTC - If you look at all the headers, there will be one which shows this), and compare with others in any of the threads where this is discussed, you can get a better estimate, possibly.

The other possibility is, of course, that something has gone awry. Have you emailed Jaquelyn to check?

Well, the most likely here is that you have been given an inaccurate queue number. They are quite variable in their accuracy. Do you have the original mail that you got after ordering? If you check the time it was sent (date, time in UTC - If you look at all the headers, there will be one which shows this), and compare with others in any of the threads where this is discussed, you can get a better estimate, possibly.

The other possibility is, of course, that something has gone awry. Have you emailed Jaquelyn to check?

Yeah, I'm not sure how useful the queue positions are. I've changed around my order (adding things, changing shipping method, etc) a few times, and asked for my queue position each time. I've gotten 3 different answers, each getting farther and farther back in the queue... Maybe she just doesn't like me. lol

edit: typo

I put in the request to update my batch 2 preorder to premium on the 29th - so maybe next day or few I'll get shipping confirmation?

Excited - now time to get familiar with Linux, get a card, hopefully learn a few things and have some fun.

I've gotten 3 different answers, each getting farther and farther back in the queue... Maybe she just doesn't like me. lol

Perhaps she keeps track of how many times asked then bumps back those who keep asking persistently.

Back