Your pandora has been shipped

Apparently my Pandora is now in Germany, :p

According to UPS it'll reach Australia by Friday, so here's hoping I've got it to screw around with on the weekend.

Mascot, Australia 08/02/2011 16:29 Package data processed by brokerage Waiting for clearance

Koeln, Germany 08/02/2011 4:15 Departure Scan

08/02/2011 0:56 Arrival Scan

Castle Donnington, United Kingdom 07/02/2011 22:48 Departure Scan

07/02/2011 21:37 Arrival Scan

Gateshead, United Kingdom 07/02/2011 17:45 Origin Scan

07/02/2011 16:28 Collection Scan

United Kingdom 07/02/2011 11:03 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

So apparently it's already in Australia, cmon early delivery!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered mine tonight through Google checkout.

Hopefully I'll be giving play by plays on where it is soon. :)

Congrats to all of the newly shipped! Mine shipped on Friday, but my stupidity did not allow me to choose UPS (brain fart), so US Postal Service it is.... Their package tracking is atrocious! I can't fathom why they issue tracking numbers since they don't usually update till you already have your package...

Congrats to all of the newly shipped! Mine shipped on Friday, but my stupidity did not allow me to choose UPS (brain fart), so US Postal Service it is.... Their package tracking is atrocious! I can't fathom why they issue tracking numbers since they don't usually update till you already have your package...

haha uh oh. I picked USPS I believe.

Oh well, I'm tough. I'll wait it out. :p

it probably because USPS "tracking's" purpose is to confirm delivery to destination, not to track it. Not sure about US, but here in Lithuania, post office offers registered shipping (in some countries it is called signed-for), you receive registration number and can see if shipment is delivered to destination, because receiver must sign for it. And it is more secure because registered shipment cannot be lost (at least theoretically).

Is it normal for the Pandora to sit in the British post office for several days before being sent over to America? I'm worried, as it is still there, and it was supposed to have shipped several days ago. :unsure:

Is it normal for the Pandora to sit in the British post office for several days before being sent over to America? I'm worried, as it is still there, and it was supposed to have shipped several days ago. :unsure:

it's the british postal service, i wouldn't be surprised if they kept it for months before sending it on, then tried to charge you for it :p

Mine arrived in Philadelphia early this morning. It's only 300 miles away! I should have it by tomorrow afternoon!!!

I wish I could check where mine was... it was supposed to have been shipped by UPS on Friday, but I never got a UPS tracking number :-( (not even in the spam folder) I don't know if its on its way or not...

- Neelix

I wish I could check where mine was... it was supposed to have been shipped by UPS on Friday, but I never got a UPS tracking number :-( (not even in the spam folder) I don't know if its on its way or not...

- Neelix

Just write to sales and tell them that you didn't receive email from UPS. I had same problem, I wrote and Jacquelyn kindly sent me tracking number

it's the british postal service, i wouldn't be surprised if they kept it for months before sending it on, then tried to charge you for it :p
I thought the British post was supposed to be better than the American one!

I'm positive post is equally bad globally!

Today 20:12 - I received confirmation mail from Craig .. My Pandora has been shipped!

My big day! :) or Red letter day? ;)

I ordered 30th sept 2008 about 19:00 UTC.

I selected UPS delivery, but I didnt received any tracking number in my confirmation email.

I asked for this immediately in my reply, so I believe that they will send me some :lol:

Just write to sales and tell them that you didn't receive email from UPS. I had same problem, I wrote and Jacquelyn kindly sent me tracking number

Already done. Hopefully I'll hear from either UPS or Jacquelyn shortly...

Of course if UPS deliver the Pandora itself quick smart I might forgive the failure to send tracking details ;-)

So the confirmation from google checkout came on 2011-02-03 for my Premium Pandora got shipped. Maybe later this week it will arrived, maybe early next week. Kinda cool... kinda... INTIMIDATING! So, I'm getting myself prepared and got the following:

LinuxBookandSDcard-1.jpg

If anyone else has got any other suggestions for reading literature, resources, devices or advice, lay it on.

Good luck into my forway when it arrives!

Things I definitely want to do with it:

Install Lynx

Install Cave Story (does look cool!)

Install Nethack (a must)

maybe as a media player? it will be fun to put CDs onto the Mac, rip mp3s, then get them onto to the Pandora (uuuuggghhh)

And well... we will see! :blink:

Today 20:12 - I received confirmation mail from Craig .. My Pandora has been shipped!

My big day! :) or Red letter day? ;)

I ordered 30th sept 2008 about 19:00 UTC.

I selected UPS delivery, but I didnt received any tracking number in my confirmation email.

I asked for this immediately in my reply, so I believe that they will send me some :lol:

I'm 6:37 UTC on the 1st of Oct. Under 12 hours to go.

I'm positive post is equally bad globally!
Well, the Royal Mail sent my Pandora package to France, according to the tracking, and I'm in the US. Luckily Jacquelyn got it straightened out, but still...

Back