Your pandora has been shipped

actually can't find the order #... not sure why. e-mail seems to have vanished. what was the title of the original order e-mail? anyone know?

Also, second, you'll prob get yours soon too then! it seems weird to say. I bought an SD card today and I know I'll actually be able to use it soon!

Btw guys in case you don't remember who I am, I'm rabidpoobear from gp32x (I have around 8-900 posts over there). I'm a developer, & going to write some pandy software soon I hope!
I don't have the original e-mail either, but if you ordered with a credit card, you'll have an e-mail titled '*Action required* OpenPandora Order GXX...' where the string beginning with 'GXX' is your original order number.

My original email disappeared along the journey too. Luckily I kept track of order #s and CC'd various email accounts for backup.

actually can't find the order #... not sure why. e-mail seems to have vanished. what was the title of the original order e-mail? anyone know?

Also, second, you'll prob get yours soon too then! it seems weird to say. I bought an SD card today and I know I'll actually be able to use it soon!

Btw guys in case you don't remember who I am, I'm rabidpoobear from gp32x (I have around 8-900 posts over there). I'm a developer, & going to write some pandy software soon I hope!
yep i remember rapidpoobear.Good to know your going to develope for the pandora

And mine is stuck in customs because apparently the parcel was shipped without a commercial invoice, it only said 'pandora game console with cables' or some such, according to a letter I just received from the customs department of the postal service. Argh. Not well done. I've emailed and asked for the missing info so I can forward it, but this should not have happened.

And mine is stuck in customs because apparently the parcel was shipped without a commercial invoice, it only said 'pandora game console with cables' or some such, according to a letter I just received from the customs department of the postal service. Argh. Not well done. I've emailed and asked for the missing info so I can forward it, but this should not have happened.

Are you in Norway?

Ohmigosh. I hope this gets worked out before mine ships. Finnish customs can be quite nasty with these kind of things. It's kind of random when it happens, but I don't want mine stuck in customs waiting for some pencil pusher to figure out how much I owe them.

850-950 craig's list? That means my email is just around the corner (1400-1500 craigs) :)

It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. :blink:

And mine should be just around the corner from yours (1800-1900). Things are just zooming long. I cannot believe

that I will soon have my very own Pandora.....

well, guys... I recieved my shipping notice on Jan 17th, 10 business days and 13 calendar days ago. Still no Pandora.

How long do you think I should wait before e-mailing and asking for a tracking number, to see if it's hung up in customs or something? It shipped Airmail from UK to Texas.

well, guys... I recieved my shipping notice on Jan 17th, 10 business days and 13 calendar days ago. Still no Pandora.

How long do you think I should wait before e-mailing and asking for a tracking number, to see if it's hung up in customs or something? It shipped Airmail from UK to Texas.

Could be in customs. But from what I've hear airmail can be slow as heck. I'd probably wait a few days, then contact OP or something. I'm not sure who you'd call to clear up an issue with customs, though.

Took mine three weeks (calendar weeks, if you like). I'd wait at least that long (I'm in Ohio).

Was Customs the biggest slow down? That must of been a painful 3 weeks. I'll see in a few weeks I suppose... I'm a line skipper on top of my late 1st batch order..

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you in Norway?
Yes. Jacqueline mailed me info which I brought to the local customs office (fortunately there is one here), they were happy with it, I paid VAT and they faxed the postal customs office to release the package so hopefully it'll arrive in a few days. I'm pretty sure they'll add some additional charge for 'customs handling' even though they didn't any and customs here told me 'when we do it, it's free.'

Would it be worth it to Email OPT and change it from USPS to UPS? I didn't have the cash before but I'm in Ohio and don't want a 3 week wait when it finally ships. How much quicker would UPS be? Any other caveats to switching?

So I can't post my Premium order confirmation today.. or should I wait for my Regular Batch 1 order to say something here..

So I can't post my Premium order confirmation today.. or should I wait for my Regular Batch 1 order to say something here..

Well on the thread named "confirmed shipping vs order date", I think it would just confuse things... Maybe we need another thread!

Just got my mail... I'm too excited to do any work, but don't tell my boss :p

Could you please post in this thread, if possible?

*cough* prem *cough* order

I'll post my batch one as soon as I get the email which hopefully will be soon (1000-1100)
Ah, I see. Sorry about that, I guess I was just a little optimistic that the next lot of preorder emails were being sent out.

Also, I don't think we really need a new thread to track the premium orders, because as soon as word filters out that they *are* being sent within 7 days, most of that confusion will dissapear.

Back