Your Place In Line...

Where are you in line to get your pandora?

• Total voters

yea dreams and estimations are nice, but everyone knows how the time lines have worked out for the pandora. think ive read somewhere that they should be able to assemble 350-400 per day, so there should be about a 2 week difference between sending out order #1 and order #4000.....?

I preordered early february (wow, I remembered it to be late april :D), so I guess I'm around 2500? Voted not a clue though.

B-ZaR said:
I preordered early february (wow, I remembered it to be late april :D ), so I guess I'm around 2500? Voted not a clue though.

Was there not a thread a long time ago that had everyone enter their confirmation date so as to determine their place in line ??

I have not looked for it yet but I remember their being one.

David...

Last edited by a moderator:
Eisner said:
B-ZaR said:
I preordered early february (wow, I remembered it to be late april :D ), so I guess I'm around 2500? Voted not a clue though.

Was there not a thread a long time ago that had everyone enter their confirmation date so as to determine their place in line ??

I have not looked for it yet but I remember their being one.

David...

Yes, on the alternative forums, as seen here. http://forum.openhandhelds.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=421 (These forums are now locked) - I wouldn't put any faith in these numbers though, as it wasn't so accurate to begin with and many people have canceled and new people have ordered since then. The information about 'divining' a place in line is in the later pages, there is even a formula.

Not all of us got order numbers - so its hard to find out where we are queue
I paid by bank transfer during first week - all I got was my order by date number
I guess I am somewhere in queue
Don't matter, waited this long
At least my GP2x had the best serial number on it 007

No clue here, alas :(

RajTakhar said:

I think everyone should have an order number. Seriously, I'd look into this if I were you.

Monk said:

RajTakhar said:

I think everyone should have an order number. Seriously, I'd look into this if I were you.

Do you mean a queue number or the code you get with your order?

espace-4001-logo.jpg

I think maybe 2-3 minutes after preorders went up I ordered - I remember the mashing of F5 for the preorder atleast. Received my order confirmation on Sep 30, 2008 at 1:10 PM PST, so I think it's safe to assume I'm in the first 300 without creating more work for people with my impatience

I'm not going to tell you my official #place_in_line number, but I know it, and it is very, very low .. ;)

B-ZaR said:
Monk said:

RajTakhar said:

Do you mean a queue number or the code you get with your order?

I mean an order number, not where one is in the queue but the actual "sales order number" from OpenPandora. Not having one seems quite...strange. Odd. It feels wrong - it's more important than a number you can use to request your queue position.

Don't feel bad...I just ordered mine today. I haven't even sent out the cash yet :p

Eight Bit said:
30 september 2008 20:44, that's GMT+1 so I guess I'm in the top 300

Really? I´v got mine 30 september 2008 16:25 GMT+1 and I´m still not sure if I´m among the top 300... but if your right then it´s good.

Back