1001, 1002

ibisum

I only wish it really was made from some metal alloy, instead of just looking like it is ..

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
I'll take the one on the right of the pic. So awesome! :D

You mean you haven't got one already? :eek: Could it be you're conquered your addiction to buying every handheld available to mankind? ;)

@ Gruso, they make a lovely couple. :)

gruso

thunderbox
Website
pandorapress.net
suspicious, the black one does not look very used to me :eek:
It's true that I try to look after my girls :D But the black one is in a sorrier state than you can see in that pic. There's a nasty hole in the back of the hinge, and pretty bad PTOD. Now that I have a new one, I can finally play all the Rebirth entries as they were meant to look, and send old faithful back for a service.

NearTao

Sounds like old faithful is due for an overhaul...

Can't wait to get my Silver :p

Fzero

Advanced Member
Very very nice.. I've missed a thread here, what's these silvers? People getting choice from now on or are these the 1Ghz ones?

Prometheus

^ The silver/gunmetal-coloured casing is the revised version that's supposed to deal with the common cracking points that are present on the black cases. :)

Fzero

Advanced Member
I see... so once the existing batch of black cases are all done with, it's just these Gunmetal ones moving forward...

Meaning I, being at the back of the first batch, may get the new one? Sweet if so.

It looks so much nicer from that pic

milkshake

Advanced Member
SNAP!

guess what came on the post today? my replacement case

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

thatgui

Advanced Member
suspicious, the black one does not look very used to me :eek:
It's true that I try to look after my girls :D But the black one is in a sorrier state than you can see in that pic. There's a nasty hole in the back of the hinge, and pretty bad PTOD. Now that I have a new one, I can finally play all the Rebirth entries as they were meant to look, and send old faithful back for a service.
SNAP!

guess what came on the post today? my replacement case

:)
How are you guys doing that ? I'm also trying to be gentle with my girls, but over time the shell gets worn out :p . Seriously, both of your dpads look quite new - the paint on my first batch Pandoras is/was almost completly gone