A fresh start

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll start posting more now. A forum with few posts makes it feel friendlier.

how many official boards are there for the pandora-customers worldwide ?

I would like to make a list on my site ...

greetings

I actually said my official hello in a different thread, but eh. Hellollo anyway. :p

I pulled it up.

SANY1180.JPG

Now what?

what? I'm only two days late and already 353 people have registered??

Its a bit like the EU business. Give it 2 months mate and ship us some Salmo in the meantime.

BTW if this guy hasn't got his Pandora yet, someone needs to ship him one pronto for prior commitment sake B)

I pulled it up.

Now what?
Don't let the dog fall in the hole ;)

Once trapped one of my parents cats under the floor boards for about 2 hours after we had finished repairing the radiators, little sod sneaked under and fell asleep without anyone noticing. Had to rip all the carpet up again. Dad wasn't pleased :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hence Laminate flooring with a decent sound proof underlay....even the carpenter cant stomp the hamster looking for his missing cigs and misses Migs the marvelous moggy and her incontinence issues is no more!

All thanks to 'Crappily Printed Synthetic Plastic Wood Man'* **

*"Endorsed by a mean woman in Coventry.com"

**Lyrics by Radiohead

Note: No priest holes or bryl cream, apple pips, coffee grounds or other lethal chemical weapons, covered by laminates, are exempt from total government intrusion, collusion and public confusion.

Hence Laminate flooring with a decent sound proof underlay....even the carpenter cant stomp the hamster looking for his missing cigs and misses Migs the marvelous moggy and her incontinence issues is no more!

All thanks to 'Crappily Printed Synthetic Plastic Wood Man'* **

*"Endorsed by a mean woman in Coventry.com"

**Lyrics by Radiohead

Note: No priest holes or bryl cream, apple pips, coffee grounds or other lethal chemical weapons, covered by laminates, are exempt from total government intrusion, collusion and public confusion.
radiohead is the gays amerikan dooshbags stop posting lyrix

Yea I hate American trash like radiohead, the beatles, and the smiths, I much prefer British music like Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back