A fresh start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone here? Can I delete my bookmark for the 'other' forum? Really can't be bothered to trawl two and need to know where the cool kids are hanging out.

The cool kids are all sipping ice cold pepsi maxs and body popping to glee songs over in the park, however if you want to come inside and bask in the yeasty smell of a well used pandora, this is probably your best bet

We're all cool, until we make the mistake of explaining what the pandora is to one of our friends or relatives

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL PANDORA FORUMS!

PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY.

omgnl.jpg

b1ueskycomp1ex, that pic may have been funny when it came out during one the pandoras xmas release days, but theres no reason to overuse it anymore

Two forums?!? When will the madness end?

Well, just another place to check in on from my Pandora.

We used to have one thread for every person that had gotten their pandora (and one thread for every person waiting and whining about not having it yet). That cluttered up the forum so much so ed and craig decided that it's better that everyone that wants to show off their pandora or whining about not having it yet will have their own forum. That way you only have to go to one place to whine or brag about whatever and everyone else will be happy not having to listen to it. It's a win win situation really.

For people who are interested in all OpenSource Handhelds one single forum would have been better. And I would guess that part is about 2/3 of the Pandora's orderers.

For people who are interested in all OpenSource Handhelds one single forum would have been better. And I would guess that part is about 2/3 of the Pandora's orderers.
That might be the case with the first batch pandora's, but you would not expect a company to rely completely on that. I understand that they don't want new buyers or potential buyers to drop into the mess that was the Pandora General section lately (although i still visit it and have fun there)

No pandora fanboyism, just thinking business. Don't particularly like the split either.

First and last thing i'll say about this. i think...

craigix and openpissdora, gp32x let yous make console on bored and you go ansd piss on hospitality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back