And Then There Were Four...

jdh2550

Over on the openpandora.org website blog they list the developers as Craig / Michael / Ed / Fatih

Who's Fatih? At first I misread this as Faith (sorry!)

Do tell. Perhaps this is old news for you "gurus" with a gazillion posts. For those of us who joined later I'm fascinated to know...

Maybe it is the guy who will bear all the burden of pandoras' failure

I'd suppose that Fatih is helping with the logistics of manufacturing, as EvilDragon seems to be handling the IT (web site, renderings), Craig is the head of the team, and MWeston is the hardware designer. An educated guess, but only time will tell if I'm right.

Isn't Fatih the Turkish GP2X distributor? I remember seeing some posts early on that suggested he was involved in the Pandora.

There are more than four people involved on this project. Craig just adds a couple name from time to time I guess or maybe the others don't have any interest in adding to the blog.

let's not forget Squidge for sure :)

suddenly a gust of wind came up from the north, there appeared a lone rider, holding a sword of steel,
then from the south came another, bearing a battle ax, from the east came a third holding a spiked club, and finally from the west, a rider who weilded a great hammer of war.

with them came their soldiers of death, followed by an army of immortals. they were few in number but the look in their eyes told all who beheld them that they would leave this day only in victory or death.

and there was a great silence... .

mfk-craig-michael.jpg

Left --> Right : mfk, craig, evildragon

wow, for some odd reason i thought of these guys as young kids, I have no idea why but it's put a LOT more faith in my mind, that they are mature "not so young" people working on this.... Does that make sense to anybody?

P.S. Evildragon - Weird Al Yankovic, haha!

Josheh said:
wow, for some odd reason i thought of these guys as young kids, I have no idea why but it's put a LOT more faith in my mind, that they are mature "not so young" people working on this.... Does that make sense to anybody?

I know what you mean. For some reason if someones on an internet forum I automatically think of them as a young college/uni student

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I've never seen that photo, 2006 I think that was, taken by GPH! That was a nice meal.

I think we are all in our 20's or early 30's, but we are still cool, right? ;)

Back