Angry Post

MarkoeZ said:
wrath of khan said:
We may all need some kind of therapy at this rate.Therapy app for pandora anyone.

Eliza, she's a bit old, but does the job

hmm, somehow that sounds odd

Maybe listen to a little song about a friend of her?

Personally I find it most distracting that ED turns out to be human after all, he even seams to need sleep for god's sake....

Edit: by the way, instead of saying "Unnecessary Subtitle" , "Unnecessary Subtle" might be better as subtitle for this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed I also am glad to finally have a venue to express my discontent at this horrendous situation. For too long people here have been patient and undemanding in the face of the extreme tardiness displayed by openpandora limited. I'll wager if they keep on displaying this kind of lackadaisical attitude towards rearranging the universe to be in line with my expectations they will get a reputation for being overambitious, finicky scammers.

I agree with author of topic.
OP team must be open to us and inform about development status.

steam_iron.jpg

I felt that we needed to beef up the irony levels in here, it's going undetected by some

Attachments

• steam_iron.jpg
    steam_iron.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 106
Am I the only one who thinks these joke threads are getting kind of old?

.. and are kind of pretentious..

Exophase said:
Am I the only one who thinks these joke threads are getting kind of old?

.. and are kind of pretentious..
Nonsense! The best way to diffuse a tense situation is to mock the people who are angry and to ridicule the people who voice their legitimate concerns about their 'investment'.

I'm sure Craigix, the team, and OpenPandora, ltd appreciate these sorts of threads immensely.

I don’t think I’m angry, I’m not an angry man and you insinuating I am makes my piss boil! Anyway I don’t need other peoples advice do I? If you think I’m just being indecisive then its possible that I was but im not really sure now... :lol:

I can’t think of any more of these so I give up, lol

Hello all! Sorry Im late to the party!

maybe chinese factory doesnt understand at all, every one yell

LI TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back