Anyone Get Urban Brawl Working On The Gp2x?

lobski

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/09/15/the-joys...ub-urban-brawl/

I'm wondering if it's possible to get this working on the GP2x... It's a fantastic standalone mod.

The mod IS standalone, and does not require and official WAD's, like DOOM2.WAD. I tried tinkering it with 2xzdoom, but failure has been the outcome of all tries.

Can anyone try to get this working under GP2x? :lol: And play this game, it's amazing.

Ravnos said:
Looks like it requires ZDoom.Looks like it requires ZDoom. Fortunately, that was recently ported, so maybe try loading the .wad up with that.
lobski said:
I tried tinkering it with 2xzdoom, but failure has been the outcome of all tries.
:D

Looks like a very neat game, I'll try to see if I can get it to work. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Zdoom launches? If not - check his readme. Worst problem - not having timidity installed.

It was fun launching ZDoom wad called 4000 monsters - overclocked GP2X showed 0.5FPS :)

As I remember the wad you are mentioned is a second wad in "action doom" series. First One was about Contra and MetalSlug.

I get a black screen and exit after about 2 minutes. No specific errors in stdout but seems to load OK. Maybe Adventus can take a look and let us know. Would be cool. Maybe get Deus Vult II working too ;)

Back