Anyone Preorder From Vancouver Canada?

lobski

I can't be the only gp2x/Pandora junkie in Vancouver... So, are there any other Vancouverites in Canada that preordered the Pandora? When did you preorder?

lobski said:
I can't be the only gp2x/Pandora junkie in Vancouver... So, are there any other Vancouverites in Canada that preordered the Pandora? When did you preorder?

I did.. Thought I was the only one... Welcome !.
I am in Coquitlam.. We should meet...

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost moved to Vancouver. But then they hired someone else, so I had to find a job in Mississauga :(

WizardStan said:
I almost moved to Vancouver. But then they hired someone else, so I had to find a job in Mississauga :(

Mississauga doesn't sound a very exciting place (i had to look it up). In fact the last bit of excitement seems to have happened in 1979 the Mississauga Blob

I'm in Coquitlam too.

edit: Preordered the day preorders opened.

WombleGoneBad said:
WizardStan said:

Mississauga doesn't sound a very exciting place (i had to look it up). In fact the last bit of excitement seems to have happened in 1979 the Mississauga Blob
Wow! Just makes you want to sell up, take a chance and just move there.

Sounds like I will be starting the Westcost Pandorians...

I ordered in the first hour.. I was originally placed around 500th but then I was told that I was farther along in the list. Not sure how that happened except maybe things got messed up during the order/re-order/re-payment/re-re-order...

David...

Vancouverite here (@ Commercial & Broadway). I ordered on the first day... I am told I am in the first 1000.

Edit: Oh when this came up before, there was someone else in the neighborhood but forgot who it was, plus someone just south of the border, Seattle or somewhere near there.

Edit2: Oh, and there is a google map/personlocator/thing someone set up a while ago. It is many pages long, and I don't have the time at the moment to see if you can search for just the people in a specific area.

lardo4life said:
You should cancel so I can have the only Pandora on the island >.>
How will you play all the great multiplayer games that are no doubt coming?

I am in Vancouver for work at the moment lol ....Loving the weather ...but i live in the UK .....Vancouver is awesome ..... Wouldn't mind moving here

lardo4life said:
Kramy said:
I'm on the island. I ordered sometime early last year. :D

You should cancel so I can have the only Pandora on the island >.>

Haha!... I was actually tempted to order 10, but I decided to leave them for other people that wanted them.

BackAssward said:
Edit: Oh when this came up before, there was someone else in the neighborhood but forgot who it was, plus someone just south of the border, Seattle or somewhere near there.

may have been me - i live in north Seattle (Fremont neighborhood, just off Aurora/I-99). used to have a girlfriend in Burnaby whom i would go visit by bus/train every now and again.

(a Bellingham-ite friend and myself went up to Richmond last month to try and find a good Chinese restaurant... and since we were in the area, *had to go bum around in Vancouver because why drive all the way up there to not do that?)

I live in New Westminster. I was in on the original pre order for the GP2X. I thought I would keep an eye on things this time around as there were alot of delays and growing pains when the GP2X came out. I'm still watching but I won't order till people have them in there hands and I can hear some feed back.

This will be the third time I'm asking :unsure: and sorry for going slightly off topic, but surely there must be someone else who preorded and who is on the forums from Africa? :( Am I hoping for too much?

Wade-newb said:
...there must be someone else who preorded and who is on the forums from Africa?
Make your own thread for people from Africa. If I'm not so curious I really don't thread for gathering Canadians together. So if You are looking for Africans then make separate thread :)

hitbyambulance said:
BackAssward said:

may have been me - i live in north Seattle (Fremont neighborhood, just off Aurora/I-99). used to have a girlfriend in Burnaby whom i would go visit by bus/train every now and again.

(a Bellingham-ite friend and myself went up to Richmond last month to try and find a good Chinese restaurant... and since we were in the area, *had to go bum around in Vancouver because why drive all the way up there to not do that?)

Well, you aren't the guy, or you'd know for sure...

I wish I had a good Chinese restaurant... there were a few many years ago, but I can't find one lately.

Back