Blog Update (old News To Some)

Javacat said:
craigix said:
We don't know how long it will take for it to be sorted out, it might be quite fast.
Is the problem actually holding you back, or is there still a lot of other stuff that needs to be done?

It's a snag and it has to be fixed 'right' but there is plenty more to do in other areas so nothing has ground to any kind of halt.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the Waiting for the Pandora would be less long, if there would be more writings into the Blog. ;) So much happens and the Blog on Openpandora.org is sooo empty. I don't want Pix, I want more Text! :D

I hope that the board revision will bring much nearer micro and audio jack, I thing (as I previously said in another thread) that it would be an interesting issue for some things like VoIP.

No big deal on the delay. In my mind, I'm hoping it'll be out before the end of the year. It sure would make a nice Xmas present if it is released around that timeframe. If it's sooner, then that's fantastic.

Besides, we have to get a little more use out of our GP2Xes before Pandora comes out. I'm sure I'll never touch my GP2X again once I get my hands on Pandora. Think about it, how many of you still fiddled much with GP32 once you got your GP2X!

Kings said:
"the good news is that early adopters (first 3000 and even the next batch of 3000) should feel very confident..."

Is that confirmation of a second batch?

Of course. This isn't a collector's item or anything. It would be insane to go through all this trouble to design a system and create an OS and software base for it and then only make 3000 of them. I'm sure Craig expects to get several years worth of sales out of Pandora. When they sell out, they'll just make more.

fusion_power said:
All the Waiting for the Pandora would be less long, if there would be more writings into the Blog. ;) So much happens and the Blog on Openpandora.org is sooo empty. I don't want Pix, I want more Text! :D

I back you up 1000%. I really wish they would let us in a little more about stuff (Not being greedy). It just sucks wait all this time for the best handheld around. I havent seen many other blogs about emulators coming out either (except zodttd). I know that we are lucky that people can come together to make such a great system in the first place and we all know they are working as best they can. I'm just the kinda person that likes a week to week basis of info. We can talk in these forums all we want but it is only the people working on this project that can turn speculation into reality.....................

-Spadoof :gp2x

You will soon...........................You will eventually be mine!!!!!!! :pandora1:

Back