Bluetooth

sukhi2011

Is the bluetooth already pre-installed in pandora?

Which other stuff are already on the system?

Any questions you might have about what's included are best answered on the official homepage. ;) To quote the specifications list provided there;

* ARM® Cortex™-A8 600Mhz+ CPU running Linux

* 430-MHz TMS320C64x+™ DSP Core

* PowerVR SGX OpenGL 2.0 ES compliant 3D hardware

* 800x480 4.3" 16.7 million colours touchscreen LCD

* Wifi 802.11b/g, Bluetooth & High Speed USB 2.0 Host

* Dual SDHC card slots & SVideo TV output

* Dual Analogue and Digital gaming controls

* 43 button QWERTY and numeric keypad

* Around 10+ Hours battery life (yes, really!)

I hope this helps you out - and welcome aboard! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any questions you might have about what's included are best answered on the official homepage. ;) To quote the specifications list provided there;

* ARM® Cortex™-A8 600Mhz+ CPU running Linux

* 430-MHz TMS320C64x+™ DSP Core

* PowerVR SGX OpenGL 2.0 ES compliant 3D hardware

* 800x480 4.3" 16.7 million colours touchscreen LCD

* Wifi 802.11b/g, Bluetooth & High Speed USB 2.0 Host

* Dual SDHC card slots & SVideo TV output

* Dual Analogue and Digital gaming controls

* 43 button QWERTY and numeric keypad

* Around 10+ Hours battery life (yes, really!)

I hope this helps you out - and welcome aboard! :)

yes and works out of the box ;)

That's really good even the wi-fi is ready to use.

The specs look incredible,i've never such specs in portable system.

I saw dreamcast running on pandora through youtube,is this possible?

Thank you to all for welcoming me on this forum,i'm glad i got nice guys on here to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dreamcast emulator was just a proof of concept, really. The developer didn't have a Pandora so was developing blind. Eventually he gave up, deciding to wait until he actually had a Pandora to resume work. Rumor is that he recently got it, so maybe in a few months there will be something.

he has recently received said pandora, and rumor has gone as far that hes working on it already, but dont expect wonders on this end

The Pandora has a bluetooth adaptor, but as of yet it isn't capable of using all bluetooth protocols. All I can say from my own experience is that tethering works fine, but it doesn't support bluetooth audio output at the moment.

Yes, the Pandora can share files. The default daemon is broken, though; you must download the new PND and remember to activate it each time you turn on Bluetooth. The next firmware update will include the new daemon.

The program that manages sending and receiving files via Bluetooth. The one in the firmware is broken, but slaeshjag's works much better. Downside is that you have to remember to turn it on manually (but should it be added to Hotfix 6, that won't be the case).

The program that manages sending and receiving files via Bluetooth. The one in the firmware is broken, but slaeshjag's works much better. Downside is that you have to remember to turn it on manually (but should it be added to Hotfix 6, that won't be the case).
Why wasn't it added? This is annoying.

i've noticed you like to grave-dig from time to time. tone it down a bit, especially if you dont have some amazing news to grave dig it with, instead of just a random comment about it. i appreciate you using the search function though

I didnt even know it was missing in the first place.Could this effect bluetooth tethering with a phone i wonder?

well it could just be my phone casue htcs bluetooth is absolute garbage but i can pair my phone to the pandora but it fails to recieve and send items (i imagine its something ive done wrong, or the fact htcs sense has been nothing but a nightmare for effecting bluetooth capabilitys)

Has anyone managed to get a hd2 to successfully transfer files(i have already removed the crappy pre installed sense). And how have you done it? (i have found with the hd2 the bluethooth needs hours of messing about with to get it configured with every devise that comes near it. it took me nearly a month to conect a sixaxis game pad to the hd2 thats howmuch of an a hole it is)

the first thing i done when i got the leo was remove the windows for android using cynogenmod but it was only when i done my lst update a month ago that i went for a version that didnt feture sense and that was when my bluetooth stopped playing up and thought it was all good.

Havent used the bluetooth on the panda before today but it dont seem to work with my phone (an i am inclined to blame the phone not the pandora)

Back