Bodhi Pandora

so new version is out. pnds:

e-521235d47348b1.04086508.jpg
a bit hacky but does the job. 

oh and i found the volume control.

@apink

not saying you cant but loading xfce on bodhi is a waste.  the keyboard tools all seem to be a bit "damaged", i used Enlightenment itself to bind the keys (so they vanish if changed to xfce) but that is a very poor solution.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a bit of help here. I'm trying this distro but I'm unable make the wifi work.

I enabled it (led turned on) but the nc-applet just shows "device not ready". Besides iwconfig isn't included, I don't know any other option to configure the wifi.

By the way I'm running it on a Ghz model.

You are not the first one reporting this error.  Personally i think that it is a simple gui problem, nm-applet seems to be a bit broken and in theory it should work over terminal. 

But just a guess, i never made experience with that first hand so i am a  bit clueless. Also i am a noob when it comes to wifi.

I will make a note for iwconfig tho, should be included if not. 

a couple of years later now: are you still working on this? i grew to like bodhi on my desktop and would like to stay with it on the go. is there a more recent image?

Oh i am surprised for this Question.

Yesterday Evening i installed Bodhi fresh on a SD Card here,updated some Libs and found with Synaptic....

....MeTV the Dvbt Viewer on it and it work great here for viewing DVBT with my Dongle :)

Latest Information from ELW say that the Bodhi Team changed the Desktop Manager.

Its not more Enlightment like our last Pandora Version.

And the Bodhi Team do not work much on the ARM Side when i understandet it right.

Currently there is no one actively working on arm stuff.

Without a maintained repo i cannot call the resulting image Bodhi anymore, it would be just another debian and we already have pandian for that. 

So no there wont be new images.

I have some other interesting plans in my brain however, i just dont know when i can finish them.  

But i already made the desktop running in Saxxon, i just need to make a pnd. 

Back