Bunch of Nubs (2010-10-28)

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
A bunch of nubs (the new samples) just arrived at Michaels home and of course he immediately started to test them.

So far, they seem to work pretty well. They all calibrate nicely (some take 1 - 2 seconds to do so) and they haven't lost calibration yet.

He's doing more tests to really check them out, but it's looking good.

We're also trying to get the company to pay the labor costs for all the broken nubs so far, however, we need your help for that.

If you're having a Pandora with non-working nubs you want to exchange but have NOT sent them back to your distributor yet, PLEASE contact them!

You do NOT have to send your Pandora back immediately, you can wait until the new nubs are finished and everything has been arranged, but we need to tell the company in advance how much the damage is - and therefore we need to know the number of nubs we need to exchange.

Please make the subject "Broken Nub" and don't expect an eMail back soon - we just need to gather the amount of nubs needed to be exchanged.

Please only report if you have broken nubs. If yours work fine, there's no need to report to us yet.

As usual, we'll keep you informed :)

i would imagine (though i do not expect anything in any way) that you will inform them of the number of one nubbers to get credit for?

If so, do "we" know how many one nubbers there are or do we need to mail in too?

Does that include those that skipped the queue to get single nub units?

Does that include those that skipped the queue to get single nub units?

That probably depends on if the manufacturer pays ALL the labor costs or only part of it.

Also, shipping costs need to be sorted out then. Best to talk to your distributor about it.

I was expecting the nubs to arrive next week, I sure am glad they arrived this week (less time until my Pandora arrives :) ).

A bunch of nubs (the new samples) just arrived at Michaels home and of course he immediately started to test them.

So far, they seem to work pretty well. They all calibrate nicely (some take 1 - 2 seconds to do so) and they haven't lost calibration yet.

He's doing more tests to really check them out, but it's looking good.

We're also trying to get the company to pay the labor costs for all the broken nubs so far, however, we need your help for that.

If you're having a Pandora with non-working nubs you want to exchange but have NOT sent them back to your distributor yet, PLEASE contact them!

You do NOT have to send your Pandora back immediately, you can wait until the new nubs are finished and everything has been arranged, but we need to tell the company in advance how much the damage is - and therefore we need to know the number of nubs we need to exchange.

Please make the subject "Broken Nub" and don't expect an eMail back soon - we just need to gather the amount of nubs needed to be exchanged.

Please only report if you have broken nubs. If yours work fine, there's no need to report to us yet.

As usual, we'll keep you informed :)

I suppose this doesn't apply for us one nubbers?

edit: nmv, saw the post above now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news. Does he like them enough to give the green light, so proper mass production can begin tomorrow?

Wow, that was quick, always a good thing though.

Hopefully we get the green light for mass production soon.

Fingers crossed for Pandora before christmas :D

That's happy news. Hopefully the testing can be done this weekend and a green light given soon. I think it might be time to send the spies round the board manufacturers.

Great work ED, and all of OP.

Good luck, chaps, and here's hoping that this issue is now completely solved and everything works out with the nub company - you thoroughly deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
im skeptical until i know what murphy has to say about all this

Back