Download Files In Web Browser

whiskthecat said:
I guess he is thinking of a browser like on the wii where you cant download anything.
or the ipod one

Last edited by a moderator:
whiskthecat said:
I guess he is thinking of a browser like on the wii where you cant download anything.
The "Wii Homebrew Browser" homebrew app is pretty awesome. Install on SD card, run program, click, download, use. No need to ever pull the SD card again.

EDIT: I'm guessing you typoed "can" considering Wii's day 1 shopping capability.

Trevor Bradley said:
whiskthecat said:
EDIT: I'm guessing you typoed "can" considering Wii's day 1 shopping capability.

No, can't, as in, can't download any random file on the Wii.

For those of you wondering what Firefox will be like on the Pandora, remember that the Pandora is really a computer in a smaller form. If the software runs on Pandora, it'll run basically the same as on your desktop or laptop computer.

javaJake said:
For those of you wondering what Firefox will be like on the Pandora, remember that the Pandora is really a computer in a smaller form. If the software runs on Pandora, it'll run basically the same as on your desktop or laptop computer.

Not exactly. Most laptops have more than 128Mb RAM.
Anyway, for those of you wondering what an unoptimized version of Firefox running on Ubuntu on the Pandora, should check this thread! :D

Back