dual screen

delicator

Still Fresh
I see one time, a driver to use psp as second screen under windows7.

Have you seen or experience some ideas to user another device as 2nd screen ?

I think about phone or another gaming material

...I suspect you don't speak English natively, but I understand your question... Using a device as a second screen for the Pandora? Well, it'll solve the DS emulation problem :p

On the other hand, it might not be that comfortable with a phone, but maybe with a television like the PS3/PSP, that could work.

...I suspect you don't speak English natively, but I understand your question... Using a device as a second screen for the Pandora? Well, it'll solve the DS emulation problem :p

On the other hand, it might not be that comfortable with a phone, but maybe with a television like the PS3/PSP, that could work.

yes, my english sucks :)

With psp, it's possible, i see an eeepc with spécific driver installed, witch allow to use psp like another screen.

I'll try to do some progress with english

This would be a pretty sweet feature, come to think of it. I could see a lot of uses for it.

wow, finally a solution for DS emulation... can't wait to play it :p

The screen size si the last advantage of my eeepc

and, if i can user another screen, like big cellphone, I can sell my eeepc and buy pandora closed eyes

That would be pretty great, though you'll want to make sure it's working with the right phone.

I suspect once the video out cables start shipping, that a lot of new ideas will pop up about how to use it.

You guys are retarded but I'll bite anyway. This would be a solution for putting the second screen of a DS emulator running on a PC on a Pandora. Not a solution for a DS emulator running on Pandora and putting its second screen on a PC.

Which is probably better anyway since chances are your PC is better at emulating a DS.

To be worth anything this would also need to be paired with something to make the Pandora as a PC gamepad. Since the video out from the computer would also have to be transmitted over USB. DS screens are only 256x192x18bpp @ 60Hz so you need 8.5MB/s, which USB2 should be able to provide.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are retarded but I'll bite anyway.
Have a bad day today ?

It was obvious to me that lulzfish, elwing, Jourdy288 and I were all joking about that.

Once you say 2 screens you'll have DS in the mind of someone, so it's an unsurprising joke to do. Ok we ahev overused it to death on theses boards, but still ;)

Back