My favourite is...

• Logo Nr. 1

Votes: 147 55.3%
  • Logo Nr. 2

Votes: 119 44.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
My money's on logo 1. The second one simply appears too abstract to relate to a name, from what I can tell.

The poll does seem to have stabilised now - 250 votes and still at 45% / 55% in favour of #1

VP-decaff-coffee-bean-on-fire-respectlessly-overused-acronym-with-sexual-ambiguity-logo it is then  :p

VP-decaff-coffee-bean-on-fire-respectlessly-overused-acronym-with-sexual-ambiguity-logo it is then  :p
I like roasted coffee, I like flames,... well... what's not to like about it ;)

Hooray for number 1 :) Strangely enough, in the previous poll number 2 was ahead for the longest time until the end, number 1 caught up and tied. In this one it is the complete opposite.

Hooray for number 1 :) Strangely enough, in the previous poll number 2 was ahead for the longest time until the end, number 1 caught up and tied. In this one it is the complete opposite.
I guess that if you look at the previous poll, where it was about 40% for #2 and #4, and 20% for #1, then about 3/4 of those who voted for #1 then, now voted #1 in this poll. Which makes sense, since the #1 of the previous poll is based on one half of the #1 of this poll, so it was to be expected that the second choice of those voters would be more likely to be #1 than #2.

Hey, there's always PYRA 2 further down the line though eh :)
Only if it's still called the Pyra and doesn't use the same logo. :p
I still don't see how people could even like #2. I rather see a new take on a old thing

than have something as plain as #2.

Last edited by a moderator:
because #1 isnt a new take on something old? I agree though, but the options are limited.  Hopefully tweak means more than hone or modify
That's exactly what I meant. :mellow:

I hope not. Other wise it's going be "finding a proper logo" again, expect this time it will only be with dp.

Besides, I like the flames idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back