Release Firefox 4 beta 10

Doesn't work for me. It just pops upp for a sec and the closes. Both 3.6.13 and 4.0b7 worked fine. Im on HF5 beta 3 btw.
I'm waiting for HF5 to be official before upgrading - I don't want to fight problems in the middle! If it's still a problem then, I'll investigate.

Seems to work ok, but webpages seem to take an age to load. It's not a case of them loading bit by bit, the title bar changes with the new page title, then after a minute the actual page comes up in full. I havent had a good play yet.

Also seems to have flash preinstalled B)

Seems to work ok, but webpages seem to take an age to load. It's not a case of them loading bit by bit, the title bar changes with the new page title, then after a minute the actual page comes up in full. I havent had a good play yet.

Whoops, terribly sorry. My bad. Mustn't do that again. I must have uploaded my personal FF .pnd file.

Whoops, terribly sorry. My bad. Mustn't do that again. I must have uploaded my personal FF .pnd file.

I'll let you off just this once. :ph34r:

Could someone try a webgl page like : http://learningwebgl.com/lessons/lesson01/index.html

just to see what happens? Would be cool if it just worked. I think you need to enable webgl in about:config though first.
Have tried it, doesn't work. I've enabled all the WebGL stuff in the build, but I suspect it's asking for something that the GLES/EGL on the Pandora doesn't understand. Hopefully I'll get to look at this at some point soon.

I wonder which version I downloaded then? I'll have to check out with youtube when I get home later... ;)

Could someone try a webgl page like : http://learningwebgl.com/lessons/lesson01/index.html

just to see what happens? Would be cool if it just worked. I think you need to enable webgl in about:config though first.
Have tried it, doesn't work. I've enabled all the WebGL stuff in the build, but I suspect it's asking for something that the GLES/EGL on the Pandora doesn't understand. Hopefully I'll get to look at this at some point soon.
Cool, cheers for that. Hopefully it is easy enough to get working.

I'm running the latest hotfix beta and this beta, works very well(slightly slower than Chromium but more reliable overall), but this version doesn't seem to allow to download files. The download window doesn't open when I try to save anything...

Update, reredownloaded the

PND and the beta 7 version, both show the same saving problem. Went to delete the appdata folder for a fresh install, but it won't allow me to delete all files, has one tagged as read only. Run the PND instead(beta 7 version) cashing off another SD card, and that seems to work fine. Will delete that errant folder off that other card later from my main pc...

Sweet! I can finally play listen to the online podcast website that uses a flash player. Also I can now play Canabalt (all be it really slowly) and Nanaca Crash 1.8 plays decently at low quality.

Does anyone know why the appstore link for this is broken? :unsure:

Any information would be much appreciated

Back