GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

Doing my best doing my best hehehe count is at 88 out of 100 we had to cancels and 2 that were under review and then denied for some reason no explaination.

My developers and testers should have these by next weeks end and continue to fine tune and tweak the console to give the best experience for all ;)

Health update also about 60% of what I was before the medical scare so will do my best to keep sneak peek going but get tired alot and now that I'm back to the day job that alone takes it out of me.

Surprise Surprise Surprise more pics up for the googling/oogling.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't own a great camera sorry guys did it on my android phone.....

We are trying to get a part fixed for some reason www.game-consoles-worldwide.com doesn't work it has to be game-consoles-worldwide.com or http://game-consoles-worldwide.com no clue as to why but last I checked site was up about 2 mins ago....

Great news open dingux end user edition officially out so now the GCW will come with open dingux great times ahead.

We are trying to get a part fixed for some reason www.game-consoles-worldwide.com doesn't work it has to be game-consoles-worldwide.com or http://game-consoles-worldwide.com no clue as to why but last I checked site was up about 2 mins ago....

Could be problem with iOS webkit, doesnt load on any iPhone browser.

Edit: yep it loads on Opera browser, which uses server-side rendering right?

To All Fathers everywhere from me and all of us at GCW

happy-fathers-day-20121-568x396.jpg

Man I feel really old now lol thanks for the thought.

Is your site down justin? Doesnt load here

Try a proxy or a DNS.

It dosen´t load here either unless I use one of those alternatives.

What I found is that the ISP I use here (Brazil) is blocking that address, and such attitude pisses me off to no end.

I will have to call them up and request it to be released. Will wait the site to go full live to do so.

Is your site down justin? Doesnt load here

Try a proxy or a DNS.

It dosen´t load here either unless I use one of those alternatives.

What I found is that the ISP I use here (Brazil) is blocking that address, and such attitude pisses me off to no end.

I will have to call them up and request it to be released. Will wait the site to go full live to do so.
what reason could your ISP possibly have in blocking that url?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@gcw. It appears to be hitting two different services even though www.game-consoles-worldwide.com (show squid) is an alias for game-consoles-worldwide.com (shows apache). Have someone take a look at the apache configuration first. See if you have something like the following in the configuration somewhere. They can be reversed as well.

ServerName game-consoles-worldwide.com

ServerAlias www.game-consoles-worldwide.com

Hmmm, looks interesting. Shame the resolution couldn't have been upped to something like 640x480.

How long does the battery last (approx.)?

Are there any toolchains available?

4 left out of 100 units so not many to go we are almost there....

pmprog if you got back about three to four pages in this thread you will get the answers you are seeking.

Back