Great Customer Service

Website
Visit site
I lost my joystick cap. Send an email to gp2x.co.uk to see if they had any in stock. Got a reply from Jacquelyn within 15 minutes saying she had one left! Sent my payment via pay pal. Just got a reply saying it will be sent tonight!

Excellent stuff made all the more extraordinary by the value of the item - £1.75!

Hats off to Jacquelyn and gp2x.co.uk

Same experience earlier in the summer - lost my cap, less than a week before going to the states, and they managed to get me a replacement in time :).

I was suitably grateful :)

i agree great service,shame the replacment cap is pretty useless compared to the stock - it is too loose and too high :(

peelie said:
i agree great service,shame the replacment cap is pretty useless compared to the stock - it is too loose and too high :(
i hope you dont mean the cap with GP2X written on it because that one is awesome :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Samba Pa Ti said:
peelie said:
i hope you dont mean the cap with GP2X written on it because that one is awesome :/

yes i do mean that one with GP2X written on it.

i have gone back to using the stock cap.

gavie said:
peelie said:
it is too loose and too high :(
Just put a tiny piece of paper in the hole to make it tighter..

lol tried that, after a few wiggles playing a game same problem!

i never found the cap with gp2x text on it to be too lose on mine. however, i found that my thumb does not grip it well. best to get one of each kind and see what works best.

Back