How Gbax.com Orders Are Going??

Thanks everyone, we are almost finished now, so the last of October should ship out in the morning.

Then I think it won't be until December 1st-5th that the rest ship, however we will work as far into November as units allow, so some november people will recieve units this week.

-Craig

Did everyone who received the email confirmation receive their gp2x the next day (in the UK)? I received my email yesterday, but the gp2x didn't show up today. Meh, it'll probably show up tomorrow.

I'm just getting itchy thumbs, that's all. :)
Same here! I got a confirmation yesterday but no GP2x today :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: <_< :angry:
I emailed GBAX and got a very speedy email back with a tracking order for royalmail which confirmed that royalmail are shite. I just checked again and royalmail say that my GP2x is currently (lost) in there 'network'. Balls

Never mind. Maybe tommorow... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Did everyone who received the email confirmation receive their gp2x the next day (in the UK)? I received my email yesterday, but the gp2x didn't show up today. Meh, it'll probably show up tomorrow.

I'm just getting itchy thumbs, that's all. :)
Same here! I got a confirmation yesterday but no GP2x today :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: <_< :angry:
I emailed GBAX and got a very speedy email back with a tracking order for royalmail which confirmed that royalmail are shite. I just checked again and royalmail say that my GP2x is currently (lost) in there 'network'. Balls

Never mind. Maybe tommorow... :(
Heh, my GP32 was lost in the local post branch office... Wrong shelf. I could see the package from the counter, but did not know that particular package was mine...

Thanks everyone, we are almost finished now, so the last of October should ship out in the morning.

Then I think it won't be until December 1st-5th that the rest ship, however we will work as far into November as units allow, so some november people will recieve units this week.

-Craig

heart-tattoo-1.gif

Yippee, my order shipped on the 17th. Mailman isn't here so hopefully it'll come today or by the weekend. Order was accidentally shipped airmail instead of UPS. Understandable considering the amount of preorders GBAX got. Shipping difference was refunded. Thanks Craig. Can't wait and now that my order has been confirmed, time to charge up those batteries. :D

I'm also in the "Royal Mail Are Losers" camp - got my shipping mail on Monday at about 6pm - was really excited for most of Tuesday but it didn't turn up (it was due by 1pm) and it's not arrived today either. :(

I'm very happy with Craig and company's customer service skills - I phoned on Tuesday late afternoon to make enquiries and the nice lady on the phone was helpful and reassuring and all those good things. They've asked me to tell them when it finally does arrive so they can claim their refund from Royal Mail and pass it back to me (as "Special Delivery" service is guaranteed by 1pm next working day on pain of refund).

The Track+Trace page is almost useless - it just says, "Your item is currently progressing through our network for delivery". Other courier companies at least tell me WHERE my poor little GP2X is currently languishing, unloved and unplayed. Again, that's Royal Mail's stupid fault and it's them I'm annoyed with, not Craig :)

I'm keeping busy in the meantime though - updating my SD card with new games and emulators and stuff as they become available, and I have my 2300mAh Hama NiMH cells charged up and waiting. As soon as it turns up, I'm ready for it :D

-Craig

Oh man you're awesome. 12th of November here, can't freakin wait!

*charges batteries*
*sharpens sword*

Heyhey! I just had a call. I have a gp2x waiting for me for when I get home! :D

Hmm, should I get in touch with Craig and let him know that it was late, so he can claim back the delivery charge?

JUST ordered mine a minute ago, by the time i recieve mine it will hopefully have alot of new emulators and stuff, so i'm happy :)

you guys realize the amount of people on this board? think about it. 80% of the people on here have ordered a gp2x, and the other 20% will most likely order one soon. then you have people like me who saw the gp32 when it came out that never ordered one - then come here and go "wow, this is awesome" and order a gp2x. think about how many people are not posting on this board that ordered one. also think of all the other distributers like lik-sang, gp32z, and the 10,000 others and how many they ordered to support thier customers.

- Personally - i think craigx is doing a fucking awesome job for what he has to coordinate.

i ordered mine november 12th, so i know im in for a wait. like so many others have said, patience is a virtue.

wf.

Cool. So I finally got my email today, the 24th of November.

I ordered on the 10th of October.

I live in the U.S. and the email doesn't give me a clear idea on how long it will take... I expect it to be about a week or so.

Does anyone have any idea on how long it might take from Gbax to Oregon USA?

I just got UPS confirmation email! It's the happiest Thanksgiving Day to me!!! Although I wished that I could played with GP2x during this Thanksgiving, I cannot complain anymore. :)

[Edit] BTW I ordered on October 20th from the US.

Ordered mine October 26th, just received mail! And my girlfriend is off work tomorrow so I should hopefully get it then. :)

Back