How Gbax.com Orders Are Going??

Actually, we just should ask for time-spaces, for example:"xx. August - xx. November will ship on xx. Whatever"... that would be much better than just answering any individual. :)

More are being shipped today, Most likely in the order that they were placed with GBAX.com Id say they are up to orders around the 18th-20th September but that depends on how many are shipping at once I suppose.

Ordered mine on the 22nd September. No e-mail yet.

Maybe its like that "a watched kettle never boils" syndrome cos I'm checking my mail every 30 seconds :)

I emailed Gbax on saturday i think, asking if i would recieve mine before christmas, if i ordered next week (this week) and Jacquelyn said that i would, so im going to be ordering mine tonight :D. Im amazd at how fast everything is being ported, well done guys!

I ordered mine on the 18th and no email so far... it's a real struggle to focus on my work at the moment!

I spent most of my time at a conference last week doodling design plans for my gp2x programs :)

Andrew

What, December? :( Poor us. I ordered mine a few days earlier but I think I can blow off my hopes about that one coming in in November... especially with no carry bag for my GP2X :(

I know that feeling ordered mine on the 17th in the eveining and no email here either :-(

I ordered mine on the 18th and no email so far... it's a real struggle to focus on my work at the moment!

I spent most of my time at a conference last week doodling design plans for my gp2x programs :)

Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
well this news surely is a letdown :( i wont finish my gp2x projects this side of christmas then, and noone answers the mail i've sent to gbax asking for status on my order, been 6 days since i sent the last one <_<
Craig hasn't answered any of the questions i've asked him on this board either....wondering whats going on..

Checked my E-Mails:

Hi Daniel,

Your order has been despatched today. You should have received a confirm from Paypal.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

:) :D :) :D :) :D

No answer to my email either, no idea when my order will be treated.

Nevertheless I understand that the gbax team is quite busy at the moment and that there is not enough time to answer all of the emails they get.

It's just such a hard time without any information (only wild guesses in different boards) ;)
A rough overview of order date and expected shipping day would be great.

Greetings,
Wolfgang

PS: Ordered before November (sadly not long before.........October 31st) :)

Back