How Much Do You Think You'll Use Your Pandora?

Well?

• Constantly - for nearly every instance where I'm not at a computer

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every Day

• Only when travelling

• Several times during the week

• Once a week or so

• Occasionally - once a month or so

• Rarely - once every few months

• Hardly Ever

• I'm never going to use it

• Total voters

mazza558

Vote away!

I was wondering how much people will use their Pandoras in their everyday lives.

Bramrash said:
HEY EVERYONE, i'm the smart arse that voted for never, check me out.
Hey, that last option is legitimate - what if you're buying one for a friend in a selfless act of awesomeness?

Last edited by a moderator:
Constantly.
Riding the Bus to and from work (when I have to)
Standing in line at the store
Waiting for my wife to try on clothes while shopping
Coding on it when I'm at work and the call volume is low
Chatting and browsing over coffee at the Jazz club on the weekends.
Every spare moment.... When appropriate.

in the morning, between classes, waiting for buses, on buses, while eating, while watching tv, while in bed etc

PoisonedV said:
in the morning, between classes, waiting for buses, on buses, while eating, while watching tv, while in bed etc
Hey if you can make or get a see-through cover for it you can use it in the shower.

I recon a few times a day.

Just hope I can ditch this iPhone & its monthly fee.

I'm debating between a pager, landline, or cell phone that has voicemail/text only.

Pager would be retro!

As long as I can get some PDA functionality, I'll use it several times a day.

several times a day at least, i intend to use it for taking notes in lectures (as a replacement for my jornada), as an mp3 player when on the bus or as a movie player, to watch movies in bed, playing on games and web browsing between lectures, so yeah all the time

I also voted "never" because I'm a bitter old man that just wants to rain on everybody's parade.
rain rain rain RAIN!

adamorjames said:
PoisonedV said:
Hey if you can make or get a see-through cover for it you can use it in the shower.

New Thread:
Waterproof Case for the Pandora

I bought the Pandora solely to rest it on my mantelpiece. It shall never leave its box.

I'll use it even when on the computer. I'll put a movie on and sit it next to my computer monitor.(kind of like PIP)

I'll be using everyday when I'm on the crapper and I'll be using it as my mp3 player. It'll basically replace my PSP and DS for the time being until I feel the need to play them.

Considering I keep saying "I wish I had a Pandora right now so I could do x..." about a million times per day, always. ;)

I'm going to use it to get laid, that's it, I probably should have chose the last choice in the poll then I guess

undefined said:
I'm going to use it to get laid, that's it, I probably should have chose the last choice in the poll then I guess
damn i forgot to add that one to my list, just going to have to be careful that she doesnt get so into the pandora she forgets to have sex.... god bless hot nerdy girls :D

EDITED QUOTE - thanks for pointing that one out

Considering I am selling my DS (+flash cart crap), my Sony Reader (old one), and my soul (I got a great deal from this Tom Cruise fella) to get this thing, I will be using it quite a bit.

Back