How Much Do You Think You'll Use Your Pandora?

Well?

• Constantly - for nearly every instance where I'm not at a computer

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every Day

• Only when travelling

• Several times during the week

• Once a week or so

• Occasionally - once a month or so

• Rarely - once every few months

• Hardly Ever

• I'm never going to use it

• Total voters

undefined said:
I'm going to use it to get laid, that's it, I probably should have chose the last choice in the poll then I guess
Hey ladies... yeah, this babies runnin an Omap 3. Woah, honey, slow down, I just met you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spray190 said:
Tensuke said:
Considering I keep saying "I wish I had a Pandora right now so I could do x..." about a million times per day, always. ;)
damn i forgot to add that one to my list, just going to have to be careful that she doesnt get so into the pandora she forgets to have sex.... god bless hot nerdy girls :D

Haha, I think you quoted the wrong post ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect it will replace my phone as my primary portable music player, so I'm likely to be using it whenever I'm not at home and don't need my ears for anything more important.

Gaming and web during lunch breaks and public transportation based travel.

Quite possibly also in bed, web surfing myself to sleep.

So, just shy of constantly.

The Pandora is pretty much gonna be my new PC, so I plan to use it a lot. I don't mind the cut down keyboard too much as I my typing to thinking ratio is quite low. I am a little concerned about screen size so thinking of getting a head mounted display (recommendations appreciated).

The economy the way it is, maybe not at all, since I will be spending all my money by the time I get this on Christmas gifts, and I really didn't have the money to begin with, my Panda may be on eBay..... Actually Ive bought cool things in the past with intent of putting them on eBay for a profit, and I usually keep it, god damn my poor self restraint, my Panda is probably going nowhere, and I will just live in a box in the ally with it because these friggin bills are killing me! :blink:

I'll be using it on the train/bus rides to and from uni 3 days a week. I'll also be using it as a portable MP3 player and for gaming in my spare time. I'd imagine I'd have a use for it at least once every day.

Back