I Got It!

Thanks for the picture. It does make me wish that Apple would install better cameras in their phones though :) Browsing the internet on that beast is going to be so cool.

Wolfsclaw said:
How's the carry case & the stylus?

Carry case: as craig said, they are quite tight. I had to turn it inside out 2 times or so before I could get my pandora in. Looks nice; quality seems good, will last I think. Couple of loose strings here & there, but nothing to worry about.

Stylus: great. Fits perfectly, won't fall out by itself, feels tighter than a DS.

Last edited by a moderator:
SONY - You're a bad, bad man! That photo was F*CKED!

Gruso - I kind of don't want to look or download any PND's, yet. I want to be surprised when it arrives.

Gruso said:
laurens said:
kingoddball said:
GET MUPEN64PLUS!!

I want to cry.... I want one so bad!

I'd love to - but I don't know where.
Not released yet. Have you checked out the file archive though? Quite a few things to play with already. :)

Yeah, I loaded quite a bit of things already - but I only started doing that this morning, so I wasn't quite ready for my early pandora shipment :)

Esn said:
laurens said:
Esn said:
Thanks for the picture.

laurens said:
shoulderbuttons are a bit tight
Hmm.

No, in a good way :)
I guess I misunderstood what you were saying. Usually when people say "a bit X" they mean "too X". So you meant to say "shoulderbuttons are tight"?

Yeah, my VERY very first impression was that it was a bit too tight - but it's quite nice actually.

Happy for you, but unhappy for the long wait ahead of me. I literally might have to stay away from the forums until mine arrives, I don't want to be saturated with pictures and videos which will diminish the joy when I finally get mine, whenever that may be.

laurens said:
Stylus: great. Fits perfectly, won't fall out by itself, feels tighter than a DS.

DS isn't really tight at all, so...could you maybe compare it to GP2X Wiz, because that is tighter than a nuns p****.

SONY said:
kingoddball said:
GET MUPEN64PLUS!!

I want to cry.... I want one so bad!

I feel like punching walls and smashing c*nts right now!!!

LOL sorry but that made me a laugh :)

Have you ever watched show on ABC called Wilfred? if so you should you would love it :)

Also yeah Sony that pic was fucked up lol :p

I've got mine as well ;)

Though I'm at work just now so no pics for the moment!
Really isn't that much bigger than a DS Lite, and the weight is pretty decent.

Kept hitting the space as if it's under "b" though, heh.. and the placement of the shift will take a bit of getting used to, but it's all good :)
The nubs are interesting as well, the right one is looser than the left on mine, but doesn't seem to affect anything and I'm sure the left one will loosen up after some use anyway!

All in all, very pleased so far.. just waiting for my lunch so I can have a proper fiddle :)

SONY said:
ZoxFox said:
it´s so damn silent here :unsure:

That's because people are green with envy...they want to steal a Pandora from someone...

no i´m wondering about that only one dutch! (i assumed that a UK customer would report first) guy have got his pandora til now...

edit:
@Stuckie: now i´m reassured :D

The Scandinavians are lucky, perhaps?

Stuckie said:
I've got mine as well ;)

Though I'm at work just now so no pics for the moment!
Really isn't that much bigger than a DS Lite, and the weight is pretty decent.

Kept hitting the space as if it's under "b" though, heh.. and the placement of the shift will take a bit of getting used to, but it's all good :)
The nubs are interesting as well, the right one is looser than the left on mine, but doesn't seem to affect anything and I'm sure the left one will loosen up after some use anyway!

All in all, very pleased so far.. just waiting for my lunch so I can have a proper fiddle :)

Oh...another one. Congrats.

<_<

:ph34r: SONY, Lets fly over to the other side of the world and steal them! 1 each.

Oh, great...another one (3rd)...congrats.

<_<

kingoddball said:
:ph34r: SONY, Lets fly over to the other side of the world and steal them! 1 each.

Ok, cool...don't be surprised if I push you out of the plane on our way back to Australia...2 Pandas for me. :p

*jks

I ordered one too and didn't receive it (added it to my order during the re-pre-order), i'm assuming they're not sending out accessories yet.

Back