I Think This One Can Skip Youtube

whiskthecat said:
All Hail the NeoGeo Pocket stick thingy, the best control on a handheld ever.

neo_geo_pocket_color.jpg

Oh yes, forgot about that! Indeed, that digital stick device was awesome too :) Are the GP sticks like that too?

Last edited by a moderator:
MDave said:
Oh yes, forgot about that! Indeed, that digital stick device was awesome too :) Are the GP sticks like that too?
I can't comment on the GP32's stick as I never owned one, but in my experience the GP2X (First Edition and second batch) one certainly was not. :p

gp2xs said:
fusion_power said:
gp2xs said:
I've got two of these: Best console game pad ever, now in USB!

352p5wi.jpg
Is the Quality equal to an original SEGA Pad or is this already an Original? I still searching for an (new) PC Gamepad but they all have very poor D-Pads, such an Saturn-USB Thing would be an option for me, I had some good times in the Past with a Sega Saturn (and 7 other People playing Saturn Bomberman :D ) I hope I can get such a USB pad here in Germany easily.
Actualy, I need a Pad that will work onto the Pandora AND onto the PC (STREET FIGHTER 4 capable!!!!!!) (Even the allmighty XBOX 360 Gamepad fails for SF4 I've heard - and AFAIK it will not work onto the Pandora at all... :( ) Sadly, the most available Contolers are not good enough for SF4 OR you have to pay a forune for the already sold-out Madcats SF4 Special Editions, hmmpf... Maybe some day I simply buy an X-Arcade Stick...

It looks and feels like an authentic Sega controller.

Many people over at shoryuken.com also like it.

”… they are either original or incredibly high quality bootlegs.”

Sega actually did make USB Sega Saturn controllers a couple of years ago, that's probably what you have. I know that's what I have. I have 2 of them, and eventually plan to buy two more. ;)

-God Ginrai

MDave said:
whiskthecat said:
All Hail the NeoGeo Pocket stick thingy, the best control on a handheld ever.

neo_geo_pocket_color.jpg

Oh yes, forgot about that! Indeed, that digital stick device was awesome too
smile.gif
Are the GP sticks like that too?

The GP32 and NGPC sticks are almost exactly the same, clicky and small, although the GP32 stick was a lot more loose. I always feared I'd break it in a serious round of gaming but the NGPC is a lot more sturdy...

Back