I Want My Pandora Now! Where Is It !?

Miner49er said:
XxionxX said:
I find your lack of patience disturbing. As a Pandora pre-orderer you should have the patience of an insane wildebeest chewing on LSD laced sedatives.

Mmmmmmm...LSD laced sedatives

Every Pandora should be shipped with a few of 'em. Enhance the hell out of your first time using it! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Old, but I thought it might be appropriate considering the tone of the thread. ;)

mad_as_heck_web.jpg

PhillipJ said:
I have taken delivery of all Pandora's that came to Australia. I'm holding them hostage and have been for weeks. Craig and ED were trying to keep it quite by fabricating stories about delays and I was cooperating because they were going to give me..... ONE MILLION DOLLARS.
dr-evil2.jpg

I actually tried to find the Town Hall on Google maps. I ended up virtually driving around half the city's streets trying to find the same location in Craig's videos, but he has a weird habit of not shooting the horizon.

Alpha2 said:
I actually tried to find the Town Hall on Google maps. I ended up virtually driving around half the city's streets trying to find the same location in Craig's videos, but he has a weird habit of not shooting the horizon.
lemme try to search as well. whats the town the old village hall is located in?

borgqueenx said:
Alpha2 said:
lemme try to search as well. whats the town the old village hall is located in?

I think: Newcastle upon Tyne

@SONY. I'm not sure where yours is, but mine is definitely in transit.

I had a strange automated call from UPS this morning telling me that I needed to be in to sign for a package. The ONLY explaination I can think of is that Craig decided to secretly build some Pandoras and send one of them to me to test the delivery process.

I expect it's being delivered as I type this and will be waiting for me when I get home.
a

matzesu said:
I think: Newcastle upon Tyne

Newcastle is a rather large city. Craig lives in one of the outlying villages somewhere in County Durham. He actually stated where it was once, I just can't remember.
<_<

You are barking up the wrong tree looking at Newcastle you stalking bastards :p

you will be wasting your time looking on street view as well

The funny thing is, if you actually made your way to the village hall, Craig would probably welcome you!

SomeGuy99 said:
The funny thing is, if you actually made your way to the village hall, Craig would probably welcome you!
And as soon as you were inside, he'd lock the door, chain you to the floor, and make you get to work.

WizardStan said:
SomeGuy99 said:
And as soon as you were inside, he'd lock the door, chain you to the floor, and make you get to work.
And after that, he'd make you assemble some Pandoras

x68000 said:
WizardStan said:
SomeGuy99 said:
And after that, he'd make you assemble some Pandoras

what-you-did-there.jpg

Back