Love The Pandora, But Mines On Ebay

bustaballs said:
How many times have we heard that "No one would pay more than xxx for this outdated device"? We're about to find out JUST how much people are willing to spend.
This is how much you can sell one Pandora for. Do this a few thousand times and you'll have a good answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much is £510.00 in US dollars? Because google says 736 dollars but my mother thinks it's way off.

TylerAW said:
How much is £510.00 in US dollars? Because google says 736 dollars but my mother thinks it's way off.
Listen to Google in this case, unless your mom happens to have a cybernetic ForEX implant link! The pound used to be about $2 each, but when the UK had some financial difficulties, it dropped quite sharply. It is under $1.5 now.

Edit: So ninja'd, I should remember to refresh before replying.

bustaballs said:
Who else thinks the price will skyrocket at the end?
I think that's a good bet. It seems like there's always been bots that would slam in bids at the last moment to snatch the item. And I think that's the only Pandora on eBay at the moment.

EDIT: OTOH, this one is a lot cheaper. http://cgi.ebay.com/Pandora-Open-Source-Handheld-Gaming-System-NEW-Wiz-GP2X-/320543889173?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games&hash=item4aa1e79715

£550.00 now with 17 bids and 2 hours 10 minutes to go, But 2 more bids came in while i was writing this.

I'm guessing this could possibly go to about £625.00 of the top of my head. :p

Trooper

hedwards said:
EDIT: OTOH, this one is a lot cheaper. http://cgi.ebay.com/Pandora-Open-Source-Handheld-Gaming-System-NEW-Wiz-GP2X-/320543889173?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games&hash=item4aa1e79715

I hope he makes a loss.
I despise people who are only in it for the money. Looks like he bought one and one to sell. Cock.

He's just the handheld equivalent of a ticket tout.

From the looks of it ........its 2 guys bidding against each other in the history and have been the whole way ....... i cant undertand why they are bidding like that as i thought it would be better to bid last second then hike the price up <_<

The guys will be wondering the same when they find out they could of had it for £220 ish from a real order

Shit it looks like he will get his money for an Ipad - fair play to him

As for the bidders - well hopefully they will keep the pandora for a while longer

MDave said:
I can see everyone selling their Pandora's on ebay now if they go for THAT much. Nobody will be playing on them, and nobody would develop for them, too busy buying and reselling them!

I don't care how much this pandora goes for, i would never sell my Pandora, the wait has been too long, i really like the style of this little gadget, i also have faith in this product. That of course is when i get ;)

Back