Missing Stylus Pen

stonestn

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Been playing around with my wiz for the better part of the day. When the post office delivered it this morning I went through the box several times no stylus pen. Not seeing anything on playasia to order a replacement pen. Not a huge deal not asking for a free one since I have no idea how I would prove to gph that the stylus pen was missing. Anyone else have this happen that preordered one or am I the only one?

The stylus should be inside the Wiz. On the back lower right hand side (if the front of the Wiz is facing you) there is a little clip that you pull to your right with your finger. This releases the stylus.

Peter R posted on May 18 2009 at 04:33 PM) The stylus should be inside the Wiz. On the back lower right hand side (if the front of the Wiz is facing you said:
there is a little clip that you pull to your right with your finger. This releases the stylus.
Oh man, if thats the case, I'm gonna laugh so hard >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
jacksterson posted on May 19 2009 at 04:30 AM) [quote="Peter R posted on May 18 2009 at 04:33 PM said:
The stylus should be inside the Wiz. On the back lower right hand side (if the front of the Wiz is facing you"] there is a little clip that you pull to your right with your finger. This releases the stylus.
Oh man, if thats the case, I'm gonna laugh so hard >_<[/quote]Yeah i can for see this going to lol files

Last edited by a moderator:
hes going to get on today and read this and look at his wiz and go "........ awww shit"

Back