My Gui - Another Try

Joppu

Still Fresh
I decided to make one more GUI mockup
Here you have it:

9t0qrd.png

and in "Pandora screen size"

f3ryx5.png

Please don't whine about the fonts - they can be chanced.
And please costructive criticism :)

the bars are too dark, making the text kind of hard to read. This would be even more of a problem on the actual pandora, I can imagine. I also don't really like the look of the buttons on the left, and the logos are a little big, but it certainly would be nice with some adjustments.

Though I can imagine that the text under the logos in the third line would also be hard to read

i actually kinda like the design, easy to use, tough it would be cool if it had more info on the top and bottom bars, and u don"t really need to put button configurations on the bars

It doesn't matter how a GUI looks. Just make a full configurable menu like modern PC OS Desktops and everyone can choose the arrangement of the elements, fonts, sizes, etc. ;) Of course we want a non-fixed Menu on the Pandora. So we don't need many different menu Ideas if one Menu can "transform" in every shape. Should be standard in the 21. Century. :)

Add a light Drop Shadow to dark text or dark Drop Shadow to light text to help it stand out. Or if drop shadow isn't looking good, try the Stroke filter. These are Photoshop terms btw.

Looks Nice, but not something I'd like to use regularly.
Perhaps you should try a color like a hue of yellow or bright orange for the font?(Just a suggestion.)

Like chip said, the UI is done an they seem to be just putting the finishing touches on. It is quite sexy though...

Looking good, still in my opinion a little too blocky.
Doesn't offer anymore functionality than Gmenu2x would if was brought to the pandora....

PoisonedV said:
Like chip said, the UI is done an they seem to be just putting the finishing touches on. It is quite sexy though...
Post pics or it didn't happen.
In all seriousness I've tried to get the ported GUI to work and I can't, so could you post some SS for all of us please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back