My School Is So Annoying

sam fisher posted on Oct 17 2005 at 07:38 PM said:
Its not BS. I do not know the dmaage i caused just what they told me. i just enabled all the restricted things with teh regeditor and mess some shit up.

Whats that funny smell?

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Oct 17 2005 at 06:38 PM said:
Empyre posted on Oct 17 2005 at 12:10 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Oct 15 2005 at 06:06 PM said:
Oh and i did not format the shares. I used the shares to get registry editor and some other things.

I call BS on this

... Yes I'm also a network/systems admin ...
Its not BS. I do not know the dmaage i caused just what they told me. i just enabled all the restricted things with teh regeditor and mess some shit up.

Go on then....

Give us a technical explanation of what you did...

I'm curious...

Or is it just a load of bollocks?

Axeman posted on Oct 17 2005 at 09:31 PM said:
Oh and i did not format the shares. I used the shares to get registry editor and some other things.

I call BS on this

Go on then....

I'm curious...

Why would Sam want to let everyone else know all of his l33t h4XXX!1
*cough*Bollocks*cough*

Go on then....

I'm curious...

Doesn't even have to be technical, what did they tell you, what restricted things did you enable with regedit and what shit did you mess up?

Oh no hes going for teh gibson!

Hack the planet!!!!!!11oneone

bullshit.jpg

Trooper

Nova posted on Oct 17 2005 at 07:56 PM said:
yep definitely Bullshit, like when he said he hacked into my computer servers using his hosting companies "2 hyper threaded xeon processers" and removed all the files and put 'em back in the space of 2 minuites.

I think he called it "bruteforcing" didnt he goity?

Also. its maths.
I did hack it as you gave me oyur password was't it a WICKED time. That password was so damn WICKED it was almost as though it was WICKED. But its no longer WICKED.

I call BS on this

Go on then....

I'm curious...

I will do that when i come back as i have ot go out i na min. For a start i turned discablecmd to 0 instead of 2.

sam fisher posted on Oct 18 2005 at 04:46 PM said:
Nova posted on Oct 17 2005 at 07:56 PM said:
yep definitely Bullshit, like when he said he hacked into my computer servers using his hosting companies "2 hyper threaded xeon processers" and removed all the files and put 'em back in the space of 2 minuites.

I think he called it "bruteforcing" didnt he goity?

Also. its maths.
I did hack it as you gave me oyur password was't it a WICKED time. That password was so damn WICKED it was almost as though it was WICKED. But its no longer WICKED.

I call BS on this

Go on then....

I'm curious...

I will do that when i come back as i have ot go out i na min. For a start i turned discablecmd to 0 instead of 2.

OWNED.

I propose a ban.

Spammy got PWNED!

Now thats WICKED.

EDIT: Dont hurry him empyre, it takes a while to get information on how to format a server from google. :p

sam fisher posted on Oct 18 2005 at 03:46 PM said:
I did hack it as you gave me oyur password

uh. no. Thats not hacking.

I guess you could broadly interpret what you did as social engineering

*snigger*

yeah, right.

"Owned" indeed.

Edit: Lets keep this up until he can either prove it, or admit that he was making it all up in order that he looked like a "l33t Hax0r"..

lol i dont believe i did format the server. anyway i was told i did but it was all back up too fast. after i set disablecmd to 0. i then probed throught the registry after trying to message people using hte actually unto my knowing disabled net messenger so the net send command was use less. i probed the registry and found other shit loads of things in there. i went into explorer and turned all the disable'something' to 0 and then i should of been able ot run exe etc. but that did not work so i went all the way through a lot of things but never going out of the Hkey_current_user thing. i turned off the pc expecting to log back on with a reset registry (group policies should have stopped me editing it in the first place but it did not.). I llogged in and i saw what was on the desktop (you could not do this before). The proxy had also changed as i had set it and the menus were now fully functional as was every single aspect. I wanted to format my documents to fat32 as a test as then i thought everybody may be able to get to them. so i right clicked my user on u: and (after backing it up to my 1GB mp3 player) and formatted to fat 32. It took ages and then the bell went so i turned off the pc. On monday i got taken out of registration to the deputy heads office where we had a 'little' meeting about what had happened. Also i had some un deletable windows files in my documents :p

Back