New cables, more boards (2011-04-15)

My status pretty much mirrors Eds. We're closing in on the final 1000 units very quickly.
So if "Your approximate queue position is 1600 -1700." I should have had an email by now? + ED mentioned shipping approximately half i.e. 2000 so again you would assume I would have heard something. I have heard nothing :-(

Nation.A.List, remember that 1600-1700 int the queue don't mean 1600-1700th Pandora.

It means 1600-1700th order.

So you should hear from craigix in the weeks coming.

And please, ignore Sony, first (IIRC) he bought a premium pandora, so he doesn't know what it is to be waiting for so long. (not a criticism, thanks to premium buyers we're assured to get our pandoras)

Second he is in "fanboy" mode. (it's okay to support the team, but we are not in a carebear episode, everything the OPT do isn't perfect, using your critical faculty intelligently helps to improve their work)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation.A.List, remember that 1600-1700 int the queue don't mean 1600-1700th Pandora.

It means 1600-1700th order.

So you should hear from craigix in the weeks coming.

And please, ignore Sony, first (IIRC) he bought a premium pandora, so he doesn't know what it is to be waiting for so long. (not a criticism, thanks to premium buyers we're assured to get our pandoras)

Second he is in "fanboy" mode. (it's okay to support the team, but we are not in a carebear episode, everything the OPT do isn't perfect, using your critical faculty intelligently helps to improve their work)

ok to say that 1600-1700 in the queue don't mean 1600-1700th Pandora.

but it means approximately 1800-1900th order, i can't imagine more. so it's not so far from the queue position numbers.

+1 for the rest of your comment.

ok to say that 1600-1700 in the queue don't mean 1600-1700th Pandora.
but it means approximately 1800-1900th order, i can't imagine more. so it's not so far from the queue position numbers.
Craigs queue is not the same as all queues. Iirc 1/3 of all orders go to ED or something?

Anyway, I should be around 2000 in Craigs queue. Which probably means around 3000 of the total queue and Pandora #3500 or w/e (exc. premiums).

(I wonder how many people ordered more than one pandora)

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not enough time to really enjoy my Pandora - too much work during the last days :-(

Anyway, my pandora was delivered with two batteries (as ordered) and works just fine. TV-Cables are not in yet. Seems I got a faulty PSU (such is life), but charging via USB works fine. Support responded quickly, so I'll get a replacement PSU in the next few days. However please keep in mind that all the fine people who make this happening also have a life and some other tasks to attend to (eg. work, earn a living), so give them some time. We haven't payed for 24/7 support. I got the impression that most of the emails are answered in bulk during the weekend, so these guys do really sacrifice their sparetime for us customers (big thanxs guys!)

:)

Back