New Pix From Mweston!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sphinxter said:
Ooooooooh my feelings, STFU. Some cry baby aint even waited two weeks pissing please ^_* Not every customer is worth having and you're not truly self employed until you've 86'ed a few assholes from the shop else you're a bloody slave.
should that not be ARM'd a few assholes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Vitel said:
JackTheKnife said:
Dave1234 said:
Anybody know what the piece above the X button in the first picture is?

LEDs extenders. IMO mini LED indicators will be soldered onto PCB and extended by those pices to let see them as a "regular" LED indicator outisde of the body.
I think Dave was asking about the strange thing on this photo: http://pandorapress.net/files/2009/11/DSC016052.jpg
I guess it's a part of the lid hinge.
No, it's clearly one of the Shoulder Buttons (backside). ;)

craigix said:
Send me your order details, I'm going to cancel it for you today.

*cough* like I said: If you have a problem get up and leave, maybe someone more respectful will take your order.

I mean really people. Patience. If you wont be respectful, go make your own portable system.

/rant

Hi :D

WhiteBat said:
haha i like his style, although you all deserve it :p

Yeah - because things like suggesting the case mould isn't done yet are outrageous, aren't they? People should be flogged for less.

JayFoxRox said:
I thought so too, but its too small to be one of the shoulder buttons compared to the FDM I think

I was thinking it might be part of the stylus holder...

fusion_power said:
Vitel said:
JackTheKnife said:
Dave1234 said:

LEDs extenders. IMO mini LED indicators will be soldered onto PCB and extended by those pices to let see them as a "regular" LED indicator outisde of the body.
I think Dave was asking about the strange thing on this photo: http://pandorapress.net/files/2009/11/DSC016052.jpg

Yes, that's the part I was asking about. I think that you're right about it being a shoulder button.

I was thinking that it was part of the hinge, but I couldn't figure out where it would fit. I forgot about the shoulder buttons.

keaft said:
I mean really people. Patience. If you wont be respectful, go make your own portable system.

So why do the purchasers have to be respectful towards Craig when he has shown nothing but disrespect for his customers? That's not the way round business usually works.

Pleng said:
keaft said:

So why do the purchasers have to be respectful towards Craig when he has shown nothing but disrespect for his customers? That's not the way round business usually works.
"nothing but" i wouldn't say that and its not about disrespect towards Craig its disrespect toward the Pandora and its community in this case. Panorax has been ranting about how he is going to cancel his order like some kind of childish threat. When there is only so many Pandora's available and demand is High I feel Even if Craig wanted to Refuse service to a disrespectful customer he has every right.

(naw)mcx said:
Sphinxter said:
Ooooooooh my feelings, STFU. Some cry baby aint even waited two weeks pissing please ^_* Not every customer is worth having and you're not truly self employed until you've 86'ed a few assholes from the shop else you're a bloody slave.
should that not be ARM'd a few assholes?
No, it's "rm'd a few assholes"

GunPei2X said:
Nah, I reckon he was just calling Paradox's bluff.

That's exactly how I caught it too. For every person who wants to try to strongARM ;) OP by threatening to play their refund card, I'm sure Craigix has two more waiting in line to pre-order. And soon, the word "pre" will be dropped as well.

sverm said:
GunPei2X said:
Nah, I reckon he was just calling Paradox's bluff.

That's exactly how I caught it too. For every person who wants to try to strongARM ;) OP by threatening to play their refund card, I'm sure Craigix has two more waiting in line to pre-order. And soon, the word "pre" will be dropped as well.

like I said in my original post, it was not meant as a threat, I was simply stating a fact, that I would cancel if I didn't recieve it by christmas. again, as I said, it was not meant to be taken as a threat.. -_-

Paradox said:
like I said in my original post, it was not meant as a threat, I was simply stating a fact, that I would cancel if I didn't recieve it by christmas. again, as I said, it was not meant to be taken as a threat.. -_-

That's not even true. This is what you posted:

more excuses..looks like I might be cancelling that pre-order sooner than I expected.

Why would you be cancelling "sooner than expected" if you were only going to cancel if you didn't recieve it by Christmas? That doesn't add up at all.

Dave1234 said:
fusion_power said:
Vitel said:
JackTheKnife said:
Dave1234 said:

Yes, that's the part I was asking about. I think that you're right about it being a shoulder button.

I was thinking that it was part of the hinge, but I couldn't figure out where it would fit. I forgot about the shoulder buttons.

naah, way too small to be a shoulder button, and yup it was strange for me that someone said it was led xtender since it is not transparent.

i still believe it is a part of the hinge(where the spring locks the system in x degrees with snaps),
unless it is some sort of cliping system for the stylus (in/out like ds cartridges)

craigix said:
Paradox said:
Consequence9 said:
perhaps they were mailed separately for one reason or another and the rest of the case has yet to arrive *shrugs*

more excuses..looks like I might be cancelling that pre-order sooner than I expected. sigh.

And yes, the rest is in another package which didn't arrive today, and it's Michaels birthday so he is away for the rest of the weekend.
[/quo
I (and probably Craig) could understand you being impatient, but making posts encouraging folks to cancel (instead of just cancelling yourself) is really impolite, and I (for one) am tired of reading that.

I doubt Craig needs this, but IF it is practical, I'd take his order for him ... reduce the noise here, I think.

chuckr said:
craigix said:
Paradox said:
Consequence9 said:
perhaps they were mailed separately for one reason or another and the rest of the case has yet to arrive *shrugs*

more excuses..looks like I might be cancelling that pre-order sooner than I expected. sigh.

And yes, the rest is in another package which didn't arrive today, and it's Michaels birthday so he is away for the rest of the weekend.
I (and probably Craig) could understand you being impatient, but making posts encouraging folks to cancel (instead of just cancelling yourself) is really impolite, and I (for one) am tired of reading that.

I doubt Craig needs this, but IF it is practical, I'd take his order for him ... reduce the noise here, I think.
Not sure where he did that.
You just after his pre order? :D

Why would somebody publicly declare that they want to cancel because of more delays and supposed excuses? It's not like this is a Pandoras Anonymous support group where we all sit in a circle and group hug. If they really wanted to cancel, would not one do so quietly and not go around making headline news about it? Or at least, that's what I'd prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back