October the 18th (2010-08-28)

And I'm #399x - I was hoping to get mine by the end of September. Oh well, hopefully I'll get it before Halloween...

I wish I had more fingers to cross. I can only hope this will hold true and I get my Pandora in late October, early November.

Yay! At least I'll hopefully have it before Christmas this time. And I better at least have it on Thanksgiving break, a week without my pc will be hell!

I hope I get mine by Halloween, no reason why but it is my favorite holiday, Christmas and Halloween fighting for the top of my fav anyway.

So this will complete all 4000 from the first order? This set of parts must be huge considering I'm in the first 1500 and I still have not gotten mine.

Well, at least 2010 IS the year of the Pandora :)

EDIT: dammit, newbie again. I had just gotten over the 100 mark on the other board :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm so end of OCT all boards, and all cases? So all 1st batch built and sent by Dec?

I so hope I get it before my trip to the states in Dec..I am near the 1200 mark.. I really wasn't going to ask this. I contemplated asking way back in March, and thought to my self don't be silly trip is in Dec surely I'll receive it by mid year, thought I'd be flamed off the boards.. But now I'm getting nervous I sure hope I get it, I've seen posts by others hoping they receive it for xx date come and go, and was safe in the knowledge my such situation is far off yet but this Oct date is making me uneasy cause its closer to Dec :unsure:

Hmm so end of OCT all boards, and all cases? So all 1st batch built and sent by Dec?

I so hope I get it before my trip to the states in Dec..I am near the 1200 mark.. I really wasn't going to ask this. I contemplated asking way back in March, and thought to my self don't be silly trip is in Dec surely I'll receive it by mid year, thought I'd be flamed off the boards.. But now I'm getting nervous I sure hope I get it, I've seen posts by others hoping they receive it for xx date come and go, and was safe in the knowledge my such situation is far off yet but this Oct date is making me uneasy cause its closer to Dec :unsure:
At 1200 you should be getting your unit by the end of September if I had to guess.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Hope to get mine by november so I can bring it to the replay retro convention in blackpool. Anyone here in england planning on going to?

Ps. Loving the new forum as its blackberry friendly (on mobile web)

Hope to get mine by november so I can bring it to the replay retro convention in blackpool. Anyone here in england planning on going to?

Ps. Loving the new forum as its blackberry friendly (on mobile web)
Never heard of it before I don't think but if I've got enough money in my pocket I'd love an excuse to visit Blackpool :D

What's Blackpool like these days? Is there a URL for the show?

Blackpool is cool, although last time i went all the rides were shut and ended up walking 40 mins back to my car :(

I first spotted it somewhere on the gp2x forums a while back.

Here's the link:

http://www.r3play.info/

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9-jVbeZdTZo?feature=oembed

Saturday 6th - Sunday 7th November 2010

Tickets are £12 for a day (adult)

Seems like a worthwhile trip as theres going to be alot of cool retro consols out on show with tonnes of games to play. Its also apparently being hosed by Gail Porter.

Me and my friend are coming up from manchester, but it would be cool if anyone else from the boards are coming as we could all meet up in a pub before hand

Edit: Dates inserted

Last edited by a moderator:
Back