October the 18th (2010-08-28)

Well, Fatih is arranging transportation, that means that those cases HAVE to exist.

Well, Fatih is arranging transportation, that means that those cases HAVE to exist.
I'm just paranoid. I've always been more worried about the cases then the boards :)

i-want-to-believe.jpg

I can understand you - I also want to believe and will only believe when I SEE progress now.

It's so annoying... you got a product, you got customers, the product works fine... but you have to force the companies to actually produce it.

Well, I still hope for good news from nub and board company soon :)

Well, I still hope for good news from nub and board company soon :)
Yeah, me too. It's been awfully quiet lately, which meant impending bad news in the past. October is getting close. I hope you guys can really pull this off.

Yeah, me too. It's been awfully quiet lately, which meant impending bad news in the past. October is getting close. I hope you guys can really pull this off.

Quiet? Well, last update was just four days ago... then there was the weekend and the company had a free day on Friday and Monday this time (because of the new machine, AFAIK), so I didn't expect anything yet.

So basically, one day has passed so far for the board company, and that was Tuesday, since we last talked to them.

Weekend is holiday there, even if it's two days for us waiting folks :)

Quiet? Well, last update was just four days ago...
Sure, sure. I just meant that the status "waiting for factories to get their act together" hasn't changed in a while.

We know some more dates and details now, but (in your words) I will believe it when I see it.

Hope to get mine by november so I can bring it to the replay retro convention in blackpool. Anyone here in england planning on going to?

Ps. Loving the new forum as its blackberry friendly (on mobile web)
Convention in Blackpool? Are you kidding?

I live about three miles away; when/where is it, and what happens?

Back