One Step Closer To Homebrew On Psp V2.0 :d

i'm on 1.5 and winning eleven works without using this. but then again it is a magic iso :) so maybe that has something to do with it :)

I've had the Winning Eleven UMD and can confirm that it does come with a 2.0 update and the wab version changer does work in skipping it.

The iso nearly always has the update folder ripped out or the loader skips it.

Yeah, I'll be going later.

Won't be as good as last year though - that was special. Regardless what the media or Chelsea say, even if they beat us, it's no form of revenge - when you were talking about trebles or quadruples, we kocked you out of the best competition in Europe and then went on to win it...

But I'm not bitter.

Oh, and I hope homebrew on 2.0 comes soon, want to get my hands on that web browser.

Why the fuck do people sy "We won" When the team they support wins. THEY DIDN'T WIN - the team did.

Because that's what sports is about man. Anyone with a favorite team that they proudly support will say it just as they'd say "we lost" when their team loses, fans are the "extra man" on a team.

I'm glad I'm not that big a sports fan I have enough dissapointment in my life to have to add someone elses!

You can never truley understand what it means to be fan if you aren't one.

...and if you are a fan, no explanation or understanding is needed.

Kop_007 posted on Sep 29 2005 at 06:24 PM said:
You can never truley understand what it means to be fan if you aren't one.

...and if you are a fan, no explanation or understanding is needed.
But it's taking credit for something you didn't do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back