Open Snes/nes/gb

It makes me ill to see someone developing for another platform, especially someone so brilliant.

But all the best to him.

And, NIN, I notice the quote from them cyber sex things

*casts level 5 eroticism*

;) GPdoom is pretty much finished.

And I 'donated' yoyo that zodiac for his kick ass work which won him 15days :) kinda a double edged sword hu?

And my opinion would be to donate to yoyo if you like his work.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

better mp3 quality longer battery life?? i think. it has better specs than the gp32 ummm a really large screen. internet options in the future, blutooth for multiplayer gaming, better graphics, sinc its a palm you use it as an organiser too.tons of applications...yoyo thats all i can think of :rolleyes:

Not at all -The prize was a zodiac - how was I to know what would be entered...

Besides if you are nice to him... who knows what you will get in return?

-Craig

www.gbax.com

I'd probably buy a Zodiac, if it wasn't for the coders pimping out their work.

I like this small, tight-knit community, with bedroom coders working for kudos and recogniion, rather than a small amount of money.

craigix posted on Apr 15 2004 at 12:56 AM said:
Not at all -The prize was a zodiac - how was I to know what would be entered...

Besides if you are nice to him... who knows what you will get in return?

-Craig

www.gbax.com
Zodiac still the prize this year?

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix posted on Apr 15 2004 at 12:52 AM said:
And I 'donated' yoyo that zodiac for his kick ass work which won him 15days :)
....... ............. ............. ........... ......... ........ WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey - I don't think yoyo ever asked for anything, someone obviously was nice enough to ask if they could donate something - I don't remember him ever asking us for anything for LJ or OS.

And I'd say the next prize will be whatever the latest console is at the time... i'd guess the Gametrac is what it will be.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

It wasn't a very smart move to have a zodiac as the first prize in a coding competition for the gp32. Obviously the best coder would get a zodiac then and code for it, so not sure what craigix was thinking.

Back