Pandora Logo Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
parag0n" said:
Where is the original version of 28, without the stupid tail on it? seriously, that one.
The original version (and best design overall, IMHO) is number 14. I've added the "stupid tail" as a test, so it resembles a "P" and an open box upside-down.

Glad you like it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that many people live in mistake that Pandora was a box. But Pandora (beside one of Saturn's moons) was a woman. So don't take box as logo of Pandora please.

peca said:
I guess that many people live in mistake that Pandora was a box. But Pandora (beside one of Saturn's moons) was a woman. So don't take box as logo of Pandora please.
Now that this thread seems to have changed into "comments also", I guess I'll comment as well (or maybe this will be a reminder to everyone that Chip requested "votes only" -thread)...

Anyway, I don't think people thought the box itself was named Pandora. It's just that the first thing that comes to mind from Pandora is "Pandora's box". And the clamshell design also contributes to the idea of "opening the box".

And BTW, I think the box is called "Pandora's box", as in it really is conceived as a unity. (And yes, I know it really isn't a "box" but a "jar".)

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for 3 , 3 ,and ...... oh ya 3!

very polished and professional look!

We want a readable logo that doesn't strain the eyes and doesn't get mistaken for Diadora or P&O too easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back