Planned Original Games?

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53289-golem/

I'm solely designing for Pandora and it probably won't see a windows release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I'm working on a top down shooter. Should have a demo out soon.

Quantum Drive in my signature, not my project, but it's pretty interesting for the RTS addicts :D

Was there ever any talk of an MMO for Pandorians? I only ask because I seem to remember something being discussed but it may have been in an Android forum. Search turned up nothing.

Orion4874 said:
Was there ever any talk of an MMO for Pandorians? I only ask because I seem to remember something being discussed but it may have been in an Android forum. Search turned up nothing?

Yes, it was posted about on Pandorapress (which is down atm, damn). It wasn't an original game though, but a client I think.

I was but there wasn't enough information/resources to start development and the release delay of the unit killed 3 months of time, so with the release of steam for Mac, I decided to move development to MacOSX and maybe port down to Pandora later.

I'm just learning, but if I make anything worthwhile I'll definitely port it to the Pandora.

I'm working on a 2 player platform game that's a cross between bombjack/N... there's a good 6 months of work left yet designing levels and getting the playability just right ;) (plus got let down by someone on graphics so been on hold whilst I work on another GP2X F200 app)

PandoraPanic! is already in the archives. Primarily for Pandora, but I'm not withholding EXEs or other platform binaries should you wish to play the game elsewhere. The game was made for Pandora specifically, however.

What kind of MMO would you want to see? It would be hard to come up with an original idea since everything's been done already. Maybe something based on the Pandora legend?

Orion4874 said:
What kind of MMO would you want to see? It would be hard to come up with an original idea since everything's been done already. Maybe something based on the Pandora legend?

MMO Tetris: You play as a single block whose destiny is to work with all the other blocks and escape to the Level Up Tetris dimension. The only problem is that being higher level means you weigh more.

It has a lot of variety though - you can choose from seven classes of block (although admittedly, two are very similar).

SomeGuy99 said:
Orion4874 said:

MMO Tetris: You play as a single block whose destiny is to work with all the other blocks and escape to the Level Up Tetris dimension. The only problem is that being higher level means you weigh more.

It has a lot of variety though - you can choose from seven classes of block (although admittedly, two are very similar).

I have a feeling all the guys will want to be the | tetrominoe!

Orion4874 said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Orion4874 said:

I have a feeling all the guys will want to be the | tetrominoe!

I was thinking this too.

No, that block is only available via micropayment. Suckers!

Back