Preorders have started! (2011-10-04)

Nope the link in the mail did not work, so I did send by hand :) Worked fine :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ED,

+1 here hoping you're still coming to replay.

And just a thought, have you considered allowing people to preorder the TV out cable but not have to preorder a Pandora?

I thought everyone that has a Pandora today already has a spot in line for an already paid TV-Out cable?
Not everybody that ordered a Pandora ordered a TV-out cable. They're an optional extra.

I'm one who - if I ever see my Pandora - would probably pre-order a TV-out cable if they ever exist.

Will we get some kind of notification back once our pre-order payment is confirmed. Maybe one telling us our spot in line?

Will we get some kind of notification back once our pre-order payment is confirmed. Maybe one telling us our spot in line?

When I find time to do so, I'll confirm them all, yes.

October seems to be a very busy month for me though.

I've missed so much on these forums :( . A non pandora question for a change (since im happily just waiting :) ). Wheres best to order that everdrive thing from? I've only just seen it and damn I want one!

ED sells "those everdrive thingies" in his shop, so I guess you could order from him ... or you have to give a better definition of "best place to buy" ^_^

Yeah, those Everdrives are need.

Takes a while to restock (and they sell out fast), but they're cool :)

Hello,

Of course, if you already HAVE a paid preorder, it stays valid and you should get your unit shortly after production in Germany has started.
Sorry if the question has been answered already...

I already have a paid preorder since fev 2010, should I have to pre-order again ?

Or it is OK and I have nothing to do ?

Thank !

I predict that someone from batch 1 or 2 will complain about being billed twice and being sent 2 units since he pre-ordered here a second time.

Don't you just love it when we humans make wrong assumptions? :lol:

Just to be clear, I'm not picking on nerach. Everyone does stuff like this. It's the gods' fault. Damn you, Prometheus! ;)

I predict that someone from batch 1 or 2 will complain about being billed twice and being sent 2 units since he pre-ordered here a second time.

Don't you just love it when we humans make wrong assumptions? :lol:

Just to be clear, I'm not picking on nerach. Everyone does stuff like this. It's the gods' fault. Damn you, Prometheus! ;)

Given that the current round of pre-orders is not pre-paid, it would be more along the lines of them getting an email telling them their pandora is ready to be dispatched and requesting the balance of payment, then wondering why the pandora they already paid for is being held to ransom... and yeah, I can picture it happening too... :huh:

-Neelix

ED sells "those everdrive thingies" in his shop, so I guess you could order from him ... or you have to give a better definition of "best place to buy" ^_^

If I'm honest, the best place that gives the highest profit margin to ED. Cos thats how I roll! So can someone send me a link to this shop? To make sure I get the right one :D

Hi! I have pre-ordered yesterday, but the pre-order page is kind of funny with selecting the accessories. I meant to select case, extra battery pack and tv-out cable for my preorder of the Pandora, but it only selected the case for some reason. I emailed EvilDragon regarding this but did not get a reply yet. Can my preorder be adjusted to reflect ALL of the accessories?

Bruce

Hi! I have pre-ordered yesterday, but the pre-order page is kind of funny with selecting the accessories. I meant to select case, extra battery pack and tv-out cable for my preorder of the Pandora, but it only selected the case for some reason. I emailed EvilDragon regarding this but did not get a reply yet. Can my preorder be adjusted to reflect ALL of the accessories?

I doubt there would be a problem with that, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before ED responds to your email. :D

It occurs to me though that given that the order can't be finalised until your Pandora is ready to ship, it makes sense to follow up any additional items then, assuming they relate to the Pandora order itself...

-Neelix

Edit: BTW, Welcome to the forums! :D

Give ED some time to respond. The OpenPandora folk are getting a lot of emails.

[edit]I forget my manners.

Welcome to the boards zektor.

[/edit]

Thanks guys! Many have probably seen me over at GP32x for years (since around 2006) and even before that in the Tapwave Zodiac forums. I just never registered here for some reason. I've had my eye on the Pandora for so long, and seemed to have missed it a few times. Now I pre-ordered luckily, so I'll be a happy owner as well soon!

Yes, I will check all mails and reply to them, but I've got sooo much to do and so many eMails as well...

I will check before shipping the Pandora about accessories as well.

BTW: To order multiple accessories, hold STRG while selecting ;)

Back