Reordering Deadline

I've already done that (emailed them last sunday). I'm hoping they'll get back to me at some point this week. Hey Chip, would you advise for me to transfer the money I was refunded?

Thanks guys :)

C

Chip said:
humanfly said:
I wish some could clarify all this to me :(

The best thing you can do is send an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com explaining your situation (include your original order number). One of the nice ladies in sales will get back to you with an exact price and ordering instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent in my payment via check last week. I put some Ubuntu stickers in the envelope so you guys can put them on the Pandoras you use to experiment with Ubuntu 9.04 mobile edition ;)

Chip said:
As I said, I'm with TD Bank (formerly Commerce Bank). Unless you live on the east coast of the US I'm afraid you're out of luck. There are five branches within three miles of my apartment. Here are their hours. Read them and weep:

Lobby:
M-W: 8:30AM-5PM
Th-F: 8:30AM-8PM
Sat: 8:30AM-3PM
Sun: 11:00AM-4PM

Drive-Thru:
M-F: 7:30AM-8PM
Sat: 7:30AM-6PM
Sun: 11:00AM-4PM

And they really do have buckets full of pens at the counter, and they really are free. From Wikipedia:QUOTE
Commerce Bank's business model generated what some call a cult following in the geographic areas where they had stores. Commerce offers its customers merchandising giveaways such as coffee mugs, pens and pencils. In 2006 alone, they gave out 28 million free pens.
Best. Bank. Ever.

Seriously though, we should probably wander back in the general direction of the topic.

Yeah, I've seen a bunch of them across Jersey. I'm part of a credit union though - it beats the banks at almost every turn.

Hey guys,

I've just received an email form Jacqueline and I've re-ordered my Pandora :)

So excited, hope there's no drama this time!

©

So I ordered the Pandora via UK Pounds on Tuesday, Money should have been directly transfered. Anyone know when I should get a confirmation email?

thanks!

'Darksci' said:
So I ordered the Pandora via UK Pounds on Tuesday, Money should have been directly transfered. Anyone know when I should get a confirmation email?
Even direct transfers can take a few days to process. Did you include your order number in the transfer somehow? Or send an email to the ladies handling the reorder system with your order number and the transfer number so they can be linked?
If all yes, I'd wait until next Tuesday and then send an email again asking to have a look.

'WizardStan' said:
'Darksci' said:
Even direct transfers can take a few days to process. Did you include your order number in the transfer somehow? Or send an email to the ladies handling the reorder system with your order number and the transfer number so they can be linked?
If all yes, I'd wait until next Tuesday and then send an email again asking to have a look.

Yeah I placed it into the description of the Bank Transfer. I know money has been taken out my account so I would they would recieve it straight away 0.o

'Darksci' said:
Yeah I placed it into the description of the Bank Transfer. I know money has been taken out my account so I would they would recieve it straight away 0.o
Banks have a system of taking money from one place and putting it into a holding bay for a while (often days) before moving it on. this is either:

A) To make sure that the money is REALLY yours and in your account, and not about to be called back by whoever paid you OR about to be taken by someone else thanks to a guaranteed cheque or something that you have written out.

or

B) To give the bank several days use of your money without owing you interest in any way shape or form.

This often results in unexpected delays during which money seems to simply vanish into thin air. Usually transfers within the same company manage to avoid many of these delays (or at least reduce them).

When someone does a bank transfer, there is an electronic notice that we receive within a day or two, then a paper copy of the transaction that follows several days later. Depending on the bank and teller that filled out the electronic transfer notice, they do not always contain enough identifying data to match it to an original order. We have to wait for the full paper version to get the rest of the information. That is why some confirmations take longer than others.

If it has been more than a week, email the sales team and they will get you sorted out.

Ok its just the deadline is in a week, so I hope there aren't any complications with it :S

I so want a shiny pandora XD

EDIT: OK I just received an email from sales saying they received it XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

'YokoZar' said:
Sent in my payment via check last week. I put some Ubuntu stickers in the envelope so you guys can put them on the Pandoras you use to experiment with Ubuntu 9.04 mobile edition ;)
:rolleyes:
oh how many times did i get new ubuntu users trying to proselytize me with those goddamn stickers
thankfully, the pandora IS open so i wont have to put that garbage anywhere near it

Well, I sent mine over a week ago, but the bank said that it could take "up to 10 business days to arrive".

Since it has been only 5 or 6 business days so far, I guess I should wait another week.

Hello,
I sent the payment a few hours ago. Hope you will receive it in a week or so.
Fingers crossed (-:

It's my first hello on this forum also in RISC world.

Dennis

'dmarschalmid' said:
Hello,
I sent the payment a few hours ago. Hope you will receive it in a week or so.
Fingers crossed (-:

It's my first hello on this forum also in RISC world.

Dennis
Welcome aboard :)

'Esn' said:
Well, I sent mine over a week ago, but the bank said that it could take "up to 10 business days to arrive".

Since it has been only 5 or 6 business days so far, I guess I should wait another week.
Or not, since I just got the email from OpenPandora. :D Joy!

This has gotta be the happiest thread in the whole forum.

The joy when you find out your order has been confirmed is like getting laid for the first time. Fuck that. It's better.

I opted out. I lost a lot of enthusiasm for the project as months went by.
All the best to the developers and to the guy/gal that will take my place in line.

Maybe I'll be back, I don't know...

Back