Reordering Deadline

i got mine yesterday. i hope it wasnt too late.

'Butterman' said:
The joy when you find out your order has been confirmed is like getting laid for the first time. Fuck that. It's better.

What? No, the first time you get laid its a letdown how sex wasn't all its cracked up to be and hardly feels better than wanking

Last edited by a moderator:
'PoisonedV' said:

'Butterman' said:
The joy when you find out your order has been confirmed is like getting laid for the first time. Fuck that. It's better.

What? No, the first time you get laid its a letdown how sex wasn't all its cracked up to be and hardly feels better than wanking
:blink: :lol:

Damn, that was a good one PV. I would quote it, but I'm afraid without context people wouldn't get the /sarcasm tag

'PoisonedV' said:
'Butterman' said:
Then you're either one hell of a wanker or you were doing it wrong. ;)

'PoisonedV' said:
Speak for yourself buddy. :p

And then the thread went to sh** as usual. Can't some of you people start using that brain of yours, for a change?

'Bramrash' said:
What crawled up your fanny?

Has the actual deadline been yet then?
The deadline is when they sell out

AFAIK even the newsletter hasn't been sent, yet.

when did yous place a bank transfer, i did it 2 weeks ago
well it was a lodgement which shouldve been immediate, i think ive waited long enough to ask the CS

They've not announced the deadline here or on the blog, so it cannot have been reached. So presumably they haven't sold out. craigix said they were going to send out 6000 emails - I don't believe this has happened as I should have got a newsletter on my other email account I registered.

But then the deadline was "marketing" to get everybody to panic and pay.

It is slightly worrying that they haven't sold out / closed orders.

Got my confirmation they recieved my payment from Debs.

Awesome...its all over but the waiting...can't wait

'TaG' said:
They've not announced the deadline here or on the blog, so it cannot have been reached. So presumably they haven't sold out. craigix said they were going to send out 6000 emails - I don't believe this has happened as I should have got a newsletter on my other email account I registered.

I'd have to agree Tag. I would hope we will be informed whatever the outcome

'TaG' said:

There was a specific target wasn't there? 1800 orders or something. Has critical mass been reached?
Chip mentioned this 'tactic' had 'worked' - but well enough?

Even if it worked 'well enough', they had sold 3800 prior to refunds. I am really beginning to wonder how many have not re-ordered and what the long term effect could be.

'TaG' said:
Even if it worked 'well enough', they had sold 3800 prior to refunds. I am really beginning to wonder how many have not re-ordered and what the long term effect could be.
Since the 'deadline' message, there has been no obvious effort to draw in more orders, so I think it's a fair assumption that the rate of orders being received is in line with selling the first batch by the time the production run completes. Thats still a couple of months out from now, so the team have time to do more marketing later - and still clear the entire run.

Just got my email confirmation of re-ordering by bank transfer from OP (ordered from Ireland). I sent the request into the bank on Monday (9th Feb).

Really looking forward to the release now! :)

same here
although it said i paid on feb the 3rd, im not sure thats right, bit early i think

ahwell ive got my order

Debs just received my check. Yes. Pandora. Woo. No more delays please. Haha almost everyone who knows i ordered one of these thinks it a scam

If you want a luxury Scam package, Craigix will have debs or Jackie (Your choice of course) run away with your money and get it on camera for you.

This is the luxury scam package and it will cost extra, but you can be assured the luxury scam package will be tailored to you!

Back