Some more of my ideas

No. No bumps, lumps or protrusions.
It was a suggestion to be considered. A comment like this is not constructive.
Sure it is. I considered it. In my humble opinion it's a bad idea. So, in my opinion: No.
No, for it to be constructive, rather than just an opinion, you need to provide reasons why you believe it is a bad idea. That way, other people can look at it from the same perspective and with more data, make a more informed decision.

And no, you can't use this to try to sneak in a USB type B socket by making a lump/bump/hump for it.
I literally just got done pointing out that the only part where it would stick out would be where the shoulder buttons were. Where the hell would there be a place to put anything but a button on it?-God Ginrai
I'd just as soon have the shoulder buttons in recesses on the back of the case. They don't need to be protrusions, lumps or bumps to be usable. What that -does- do is put them out where they're going to get bumped, dinged and broken.
I don't mind recesses on the back, either. I suggested the protrusions so that we can look at all options. Also, as I mentioned, I'm not talking about them gradually coming out of the case, so that you can't just snap them off, which means they are a lot more durable than you are suggesting.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Also in my German Army Pants, the Pandora fits easely so the Pyra should fit too..

Mybe there have the same sice as the Pants of the Armys of USA etc..

But i have also testet the PSVITA and the 3DSXL whit Circle Pad Pro XL..

A normal Jeans wouldnt hould a Pandora /Pyra,

Only if you put the Handheld in the "Bag, where your portemonai comes in" but this isnt good as it would get damaged when you sit down..

Pyra Owners wouldnt be apple to wear a normal Jeans if they wants to carry the Pyra..

I also have a Zipp Upp Pant whit big Rear Bags, where also fit the Pandora Easely..

I think whe can expekt ths Pyra as big as the 3DS XL..

Unless normal Jeans for you are Skinny Jeans, then I beg to differ. I have jeans from most of the main brands that are sold in the US (Levi, Lees, Tommy Hilfiger, aeropostale, Express, and Quicksilver), and my Pandora fits just fine in the front pockets of all of them.

-God Ginrai

Unless normal Jeans for you are Skinny Jeans, then I beg to differ. I have jeans from most of the main brands that are sold in the US (Levi, Lees, Tommy Hilfiger, aeropostale, Express, and Quicksilver), and my Pandora fits just fine in the front pockets of all of them.

-God Ginrai
In Europe jeans tend to be more form fitting than in the US these days. The few pairs of jeans I own are positively baggy and the Pandora fits fine in the left front pocket.

I can even put the Pandora in my pleated dress pants - but it looks like I'm smuggling a brick.

The real test, though, is whether the Pyra will fit in the pocket of a men's dress shirt. I like to put my Pandora in that pocket while I'm listening to music while flying. It fits, but barely. Doing so keeps it from sliding off the in flight tray table or me from having to lean into someone or the aisle to access it in a pants pocket. For me, this is a primary usage case.

So - that is why I state that the cross sectional area (depth*thickness) of the Pandora should be seen as a maximum of those combined dimensions for the Pyra. Bumps, lumps or protrusions that exceed that cross sectional area are simply not acceptable.

Just testet it: i can put my Pandora in my jeans, and the Galaxy Note 2, but a baggypant is much better because it wouldn look good whit that much devices in your baggs..

Just testet it: i can put my Pandora in my jeans, and the Galaxy Note 2, but a baggypant is much better because it wouldn look good whit that much devices in your baggs..
I don't know, sometimes it's good to look well-endowed. :p

-God Ginrai

Forum posted this while I was trying to copy it to edit my previous post. -_-

The real test, though, is whether the Pyra will fit in the pocket of a men's dress shirt. I like to put my Pandora in that pocket while I'm listening to music while flying. It fits, but barely. Doing so keeps it from sliding off the in flight tray table or me from having to lean into someone or the aisle to access it in a pants pocket. For me, this is a primary usage case.
I'm surprised it fits there. I had never tried it, but I never expected it to.

-God Ginrai

-God Ginrai
It's a bit of a tight fit, not stylish and the headphone jack pulls down the corner of the pocket. But when stuffed into cattle class in the back of a commercial jet... fashion tends to take a holiday.

-God Ginrai
It's a bit of a tight fit, not stylish and the headphone jack pulls down the corner of the pocket. But when stuffed into cattle class in the back of a commercial jet... fashion tends to take a holiday.
That makes sense. I tend to just keep my electronics in my carry-on when I'm not using them.

-God Ginrai

-God Ginrai
That makes sense. I tend to just keep my electronics in my carry-on when I'm not using them.

-God Ginrai
It's in my shirt pocket when I'm using it - for music playback - through active noise canceling headphones. (Phiaton)

It's a bit of a tight fit, not stylish and the headphone jack pulls down the corner of the pocket.
That's a problem, you're right. So, we need 2 headphone's jacks. On the front for playing, and on one side to listen to music :D

maybe we could have one headphone jack of correct standard and one of apple standards? :D
you took the words right out of my mouth. Play stepmania with apple headphones. Instant satan transmission
~K.B.
For that you wouldn't need a 2nd jack. Just a physical switch on the side of the unit that goes from one wiring method to the other. The physical jacks are the same. Apple being apple decided to take a standard (cheap) plug and wire it wrong so that only their own branded overpriced junk headphones would work.

Scroll down on this to TRRS standards: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headphone_jack

What Apple did (and others followed) is switch the ground and the microphone contacts on the jack. That's all it is. We would just need a switch for those two lines - a DPCO switch should work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switch

At that point nearly any commercially produced headphones - and mono microphone - should work.

It would, if not for the unfortunate fact that a lot of phone manufacturers are following them with this new "standard", and I don't think there's any way to tell which.

It is a sad state when you need to check your headset to see if your phone is compatible with it.

It would, if not for the unfortunate fact that a lot of phone manufacturers are following them with this new "standard", and I don't think there's any way to tell which.

It is a sad state when you need to check your headset to see if your phone is compatible with it.
Who are the hipsters who are doing that? Samsung? I haven't run into this problem w/ any of my phones. And I haven't heard any of my friends or coworkers complain about it either.

-God Ginrai

Back