Status summary (2010-10-31)

I would go as far as to believe that 1st day preorders run almost into the 3000's mark.

I think thee might have been a lot of turnover as things got delayed. When I ordered (approx April, 2009) I believed myself to be near the 3800 mark as it was said that there were a few slots open near the end (and then some reserved for RMA's.) After the queue email run a year ago or so, I decided what the heck and asked my position (later so as not to add to the email slam) and found I was in the 1550-1650 position. So from the end to less than half way? I think many people pulled out after it looked like "I'm prepared to say July" fell through. Obviously, many were waiting to snatch up those vacated positions.

I'm still holding out hope that my queue position will mean a chance of getting it before Christmas if all goes well. I really do see that as an important date for this project and the first batch. I can only wonder if they had been able to get them out, just how many units would have been sold by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think thee might have been a lot of turnover as things got delayed. When I ordered (approx April, 2009) I believed myself to be near the 3800 mark as it was said that there were a few slots open near the end (and then some reserved for RMA's.) After the queue email run a year ago or so, I decided what the heck and asked my position (later so as not to add to the email slam) and found I was in the 1550-1650 position. So from the end to less than half way? I think many people pulled out after it looked like "I'm prepared to say July" fell through. Obviously, many were waiting to snatch up those vacated positions.

I'm still holding out hope that my queue position will mean a chance of getting it before Christmas if all goes well. I really do see that as an important date for this project and the first batch. I can only wonder if they had been able to get them out, just how many units would have been sold by now.

think it also depends on what shop you ordered from, 1550-1650 is not the same as 1550-1650 actual pandora when you include ED's and Fatih's alloted amount. I was talking about 3000th actual pandora. If I was in the 400-600 spot (as told) I should have gotten mine a while ago... based off conversation in the german board he is still several hundred orders away from my order number.

Back