Storage Case For Pandara

it tech

Still Fresh
Does anyone know if the cases we ordered along with the pandara are like a slip type case, or maybe a case that zips open and closed?

There's been some posts on this, but I don't any of them have reached a final answer. I think they were supposed to be like the GP2X ones.

They are similar to the GP2X ones, there is a hard case too. We *might* include both cases if you ordered the case, depending on certain issues with the hard case.

craigix said:
They are similar to the GP2X ones, there is a hard case too. We *might* include both cases if you ordered the case, depending on certain issues with the hard case.
So we receive one soft case, and if this new hard case is working out good, then we get that one as well for free?

Last edited by a moderator:
GizmoTheGreen said:
I think what we really want is pictures!

or atleast a design draft

That's why I haven't ordered one, cause I have absolutely no idea what I'd be getting. I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like, might order one that way. Especially if I get a soft and hard case :)

Dead1nside said:
GizmoTheGreen said:

That's why I haven't ordered one, cause I have absolutely no idea what I'd be getting. I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like, might order one that way. Especially if I get a soft and hard case :)
I didn't have much money at the time, so I had to pick between case and cable. Felt a bit like some grand prize tv-show where you get to pick between a spanking new car or "the mystery box". I went for the mystery box.

NLS said:
Dead1nside said:
GizmoTheGreen said:

I didn't have much money at the time, so I had to pick between case and cable. Felt a bit like some grand prize tv-show where you get to pick between a spanking new car or "the mystery box". I went for the mystery box.

Heh, I thought for a case it was a bit pricey compared to the use my TV-out will get. I thought I might find an original DS case when I got hold of it but I'd reconsider if I saw the design.

Back