The Rabbit Joint

^ I don't get it.

Nova will you be ok to get PM's and stuff from people wanting mod-things done?

quote said:
^ I don't get it.

Nova will you be ok to get PM's and stuff from people wanting mod-things done?

Yep, I'm currently using only 5% of the mailbox, so we're good there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the new mods.

Peter has changed a lot in the years I have been on this forum, I remember when he was the "OMG my brother broke my gp32" kid. :)

A couple of bans and name changes later I think he could be an excellent mod.

Iorgy77 said:
Congrats to the new mods.

Peter has changed a lot in the years I have been on this forum, I remember when he was the "OMG my brother broke my gp32" kid. :)

Heartily agree. I just took his warning level down, since it has been unchanged since 2008, and he's definitely not the same guy as he was then.

On a related note, I can't show you guys in the interests of privacy, but DCGM's warning level is LEGENDARY.

screw privacy, SHOW US!!! Other mods used to do it :( Show me mine whilst you're at it (although I bet mine is 0 as I'm a good boy).

"There are no saved notes for this member" :p

Peter R said:
It will be kind of weird with Nova being a moderator on here and also running a competing site.
OpenXile's forum link points to gp32x ;)

mali said:
Peter R said:
It will be kind of weird with Nova being a moderator on here and also running a competing site.
OpenXile's forum link points to gp32x
wink.gif
Just so you know, Peter owns openXile too. He just very rarely posts there.
But uhm yeah, the forums are still up if you know where to find them
wink.gif
. That plan folded though. openXile is now to GPH consoles what Pandora Press is to the Pandora, I guess.

Edit: Questions to mods: Can you read PM's? Can you see edit logs? ty

^ Nope, no reading of PMs and no edit logs. I would be the first to request disabling a PM read feature if it were available ;) Privacy is something extremely important to me.

Iorgy77 said:

Thanks :). Going into the LOL files is embarrassing yet also hilarious for me.

mali said:
OpenXile's forum link points to gp32x ;)
I'd not really noticed / forgotten about that.

quote said:
But uhm yeah, the forums are still up if you know where to find them
wink.gif
. That plan folded though. openXile is now to GPH consoles what Pandora Press is to the Pandora, I guess.
I quite like the idea of oX working like that :). I'll have to try to get more involved again.

mali said:
^ Nope, no reading of PMs and no edit logs. I would be the first to request disabling a PM read feature if it were available ;) Privacy is something extremely important to me.

Don't forget that Hando or Evildragon can both read them with something along the lines of:
Code:
SELECT * FROM ipb_messages WHERE recipient_id = 'user_id' OR source_id = 'user_id';

Unless of course IPB in some way encrypts them cleverly but I think that is quite unlikely.

Edit: Sorry for the double post, I thought the board would merge them.

^ Yeah most board software lets admins read them. I was just wondering about mods; it's nice to know they can't :p .

Edit: Do I have a warning level? :D

quote said:
^ Yeah most board software lets admins read them. I was just wondering about mods; it's nice to know they can't :p .

Edit: Do I have a warning level? :D

You do now ;)

lol jk

EDIT: Oh GPH, will you ever learn...

content.png

^ Yeah, I just saw that. Nice. :S

And this sig will do for now. None of the other sites are as pretty as feedsr.us
sad.gif

Edit: There's this dude talking total bullshit and now he's got Tony all excited. Poor Tony
sad.gif
. Near bottom of page and next page.
Edit2: Found a new RSS thing. Nova yours is broken again :S.
Edit3: Ok, that's because oX is down. For when it's back up again, this site is really good.

quote said:
There's this dude talking total bullshit and now he's got Tony all excited. Poor Tony
sad.gif

That's pretty cretinous. I might post something.

quote said:
There's this dude talking total bullshit and now he's got Tony all excited. Poor Tony
sad.gif

That's pretty cretinous actually. I might post something.

Back