The Rabbit Joint

Yes, do. I'm very surprised Tony believes him.
Also, I forgot that we could add smiley things to posts. I'll do this more often.

Edit: Good work :) .

That'll teach that little snot not to mess with...

THE XILE TEAM!

(naw)mcx said:
http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/07/diyer-constructs-4-3-inch-open-scical-graphing-calculator-puts/

Calculators with more power than the pandora.

:S
"runs Linux as well as the statistically inclined R,"
Kinda like how my computer runs Linux as well as Firefox.

It does look pretty cool, but unless it has a decent graphics chip and a keyboard in there somewhere, I can't consider it a competitor.
It's not even mass-produced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going away for a week. Probably not much chance for internet access.
Be good. Do as Daddy says.

I don't remember an Official openXile Holiday Request form being filled out...

;) Have a good time.

I just noticed the new animated gif openXile signatures. Very cool! Are they still PHP generated? I didn't realise animated gifs could be produced.

Peter R said:
I didn't realise he was on the payroll....

He gets paid in leprechaun gold, like every openXile team member ;)

This was a good weekend (again). I was at Boozembly, the assembly's shadow party, dedicated to drinking. Just a bunch of people on a rock in the forest drinking. Well with sound systems and grills. Excellent fun. Assembly is a big lan party/demo competition.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

EDIT: Xbox 360 Medal of Honor Beta Code: AP7C-SD6X-VBEH-S4E7. First come, first served.

Moments without Pandora:
I wanted to record a sound effect for a project I'm working on.
My friend proposed using his iPhone to record and play it back.

Now that I'm back from his house, I don't have a portable device that can record sound and play it back. (My MP3 player has no speakers, and its microphone is probably shit) If I had a Pandora, I could be editing the sound in Audacity and testing it for playback already.

Back