The Rabbit Joint

Rico said:
If it weren't so easy to abuse it, rep might be somewhat useful at detecting trolls and spammers, but right now it's pretty much random what score is assigned to a post. People are mass-downvoting posts because they don't agree with them or because they just plain feel like it. This forum has survived for 6+ years without a reputation system, so I think it should be removed entirely.

And I entirely agree. The ratings system is unnecessary and essentially meaningless anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only Quasist wasn't banned... The reaction we would get from mass-downvoting his posts would be awesome.

Rico said:
If it weren't so easy to abuse it, rep might be somewhat useful at detecting trolls and spammers, but right now it's pretty much random what score is assigned to a post. People are mass-downvoting posts because they don't agree with them or because they just plain feel like it. This forum has survived for 6+ years without a reputation system, so I think it should be removed entirely.

user_12693_FPBGLM7T.jpg

EDIT: Page...

78135939_c631e3f305.jpg

EDIT 2: I just up-voted all of the posts in page 298 and 299.

SONY said:
Rico said:

user_12693_FPBGLM7T.jpg

EDIT: Page...

78135939_c631e3f305.jpg

EDIT 2: I just up-voted all of the posts in page 298 and 299.

Actually I take it back, the reputation system should remain, except a) it should only allow down votes and b) it should only be enabled for your posts.

You have realised you're not funny, right?

Guys, I think you need something to do if the voting system is that interesting. I dunno, like get a handheld like you that PSP thingy or that one that nintendo has, you know the one with two screens.

Rico said:
Actually I take it back, the reputation system should remain, except a) it should only allow down votes and B) it should only be enabled for your posts.

You have realised you're not funny, right?
*ENTERS THREAD*

WFT??!?!?!?!??!

*LEAVES THREAD*

(naw)mcx said:

IMO, PANDORA will have nothing to worry about, because PSP2 will, as expected and obviously...be a closed platform.

Exclusive right: Graphical characteristics of the PSP2 the News

Eurogamer.es has had access to internal information on one of the secret projects that Sony has right now in hand. We talked about PSP2, a hardware that although has still not been announced officially would have to happen in the future to PSP and PSPGo. With the collected data we could say that at new graphical level this portable one could display all the brute force of the first Xbox and at the same time count on the solutions more outposts of Dreamcast. Part of the information that we have speech of a so essential component in a system of videojuegos as can be its graphical processor. On this case multiCore of the SGX543 of Imagination Technologies would be based on a version, supplier, among other things, of the Chips graphical that mounts iPhones. It would count on 4 nuclei and its internal key name is hydra. An approach would elevate its yield tip until the 133 million polygons per second, thus surpassing to the original Xbox. Cacharreando, we see that it has cachés independent to textures and data, 8 ISP PE (Image Signal Processor Processing Elements) that improve fill significantly rate, extensions vec3/4 in USSE (Unified Scalable Shading Engine) to double the effective yield of shaders in vectorial applications and that will have support Open GL 2,0 and DX10.

The magic that usually includes Imagination Technologies exponentially to increase the yield of its Chips comes this time given by tile based rendering, supported by this family of Chips graphical and the optimizations in the use of the cache when reorganizing the textures in the memory based on its place in the final rasterizado one. Also it includes old a well-known one of the users of Dreamcast, now the so in fashion Deferred Rendering. We remember that it is a solution to alleviate complex scenes eliminating overdraw when not drawing geometry that is hidden in the final scene. All these information, by all means, come from a project that still are in phase of development, and del that Sony has still not confirmed nor denied absolutely nothing. Sony would not have to be delayed much more of end of year to announce this new portable itineración of the Playstation mark there. If you want to comment this article, you must enter the system.

Translated using http://babelfish.yahoo.com

(naw)mcx said:
Not to mention, people keep down ranking me. Some one gives a shit.
errm, im a little addicted... sorry :/

Xian Long said:
people still downrank manually? get with the times, write a script or something.
guess im just moar passionate than you =P plus it probably means more to naw =D

OH YEAH NAW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PANDORA DEFENSE SQUAD GO SIG AND AVATAR i miss it =(

WhiteBat said:
Xian Long said:
people still downrank manually? get with the times, write a script or something.
guess im just moar passionate than you =P plus it probably means more to naw =D

OH YEAH NAW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PANDORA DEFENSE SQUAD GO SIG AND AVATAR i miss it =(
:)

Back