The Rabbit Joint

Watched my first KHL game today. Probably going to watch more Euro hockey this season, too. Thanks to time zone differences, I can watch either the KHL, Elitserien or SM-Liiga during the day and the NHL at night. Pretty sweet deal as long as I can find streams for the games.

So Muse were awesome, as always. I don't care if my foot got crushed by some randomer.
Almost got barrier. Very close :).

Just watched an episode of Spitting Image! I'm sure it'd have been amusing if I know anything about politics in the 80's :p

Last night i dreamed i received my Pandora, but it had a red, glossy case with some yellow symbols (which i can't recall) in the upper left corner like the PR China or Soviet Union flag. And i thought the hinge was too loose and opened far too wide. Hopefully this is not a bad omen.

Fishbong said:
Last night i dreamed i received my Pandora, but it had a red, glossy case with some yellow symbols (which i can't recall) in the upper left corner like the PR China or Soviet Union flag. And i thought the hinge was too loose and opened far too wide. Hopefully this is not a bad omen.

I'm afraid it almost certainly is :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishbong said:

DolphLungrenasIvanDrago%27IMustBreakYou%27.jpg

The Circle Of Confabulation next, please.
Edit: It's funny, I don't think Tony Han is the only guy using the 'GPH(Official)' account on their facebook page. Questions have recently been getting much better answers which are in almost perfect English. It doesn't sound like Tony at all. It makes you wonder why he's their Overseas Sales Manager :p .
Just studied the program a bit, it needs the original game data files.
The game itself is commercial, this is why the data is not shared within
the Caanoo port. Hope this helps.
"GameMaker" would have to support the creation of Caanoo executables,
which it actually doesn't. The only thing you can do is to take all the
art and redo the whole game natively for another system, such as the
Caanoo. This would require programming skills and lots of time.

quote said:
The Circle Of Confabulation next, please.<br><br>Edit: It's funny, I don't think Tony Han is the only guy using the 'GPH(Official)' account on their facebook page. Questions have recently been getting much better answers which are in almost perfect English. It doesn't sound like Tony at all. It makes you wonder why he's their Overseas Sales Manager :p .<br>
Just studied the program a bit, it needs the original game data files.
The game itself is commercial, this is why the data is not shared within
the Caanoo port. Hope this helps.
<br>
"GameMaker" would have to support the creation of Caanoo executables,
which it actually doesn't. The only thing you can do is to take all the
art and redo the whole game natively for another system, such as the
Caanoo. This would require programming skills and lots of time.
<br>

What's with the HTML?

Nova said:
What's with the HTML?
The rich text editor thingy sometime messes up if it takes a while to post in a thread. The result is garbled HTML. Fixed.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93AU5IkvDPY&feature=related Pause at 0.00 and hold left arrow key.

quote said:
Nova said:
What's with the HTML?
The rich text editor thingy sometime messes up if it takes a while to post in a thread. The result is garbled HTML. Fixed.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93AU5IkvDPY&feature=related Pause at 0.00 and hold left arrow key.
you can pause anytime and then press left. It's way cooler to do it at like 2:00 because then the video is still playing in the background.

I'm only downloading the occasional album now anyway, and it's from what.cd (yes I understand I can still get caught) through a VPN.
But yeah, feck.

And that's just targeting the P2P pirates. I wonder which method of pirating will prevail, direct downloads or P2P. A while ago i thought P2P was going by the wayside, with ACTA on its way and all, but recenly filehosters have been really fast to delete copyrighted content, so for now, Bittorrent + VPN seems to be the way. At least that's what i use, it has all the advantages of P2P without the risk of being caught.

Back